A journey to healthy and happy - my diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Littleone, 6 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Littleone

Littleone Full Member

Diet:
    No diet, just slimpods :)
    So, just fancied doing this. I'm not healthy. I'm happy sometimes, on and off. Things get in the way and a big one of those things is my weight. Let's be honest. Last time I checked I weighed 11st 7. I would love to budge those numbers down over time but I'm going to try to be gentle with myself and accept myself as much as I can over time.

I'm going to be eating healthy, I may control calories, may not, may just keep an eye on them out of the corner of my eye!

I'm going to be exercising cause that is an instant happiness boost. :) I can go on my exercise bike, go walking/jogging, do workout sessions at college, go to zumba, workout to exercise dvds/at home. And just be generally active. :)

A 25 day challenge takes me to the end of March (i think!) so I'm going to count down, and with luck end up a little lighter and a little fitter.

I'll try post how I'm doing plus food/exercise and thoughts, and you're very welcome to poke your head in if anyone's out there. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello

just want to wish you luck and I look forward to reading your progress :)

4. irishlady

irishlady sandra

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    Hi there well you have come to the right place :D I am finding it a help to be able write down how my day has gone and keep a track on what im eating. so will poke my head in and see how you are getting on ;)

5. Hanscbrinker

Hanscbrinker Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own low cal, with low sugar and sodium
    Let me know how it's going, I am really looking forward to hearing how well you feel about yourself when you complete your challenge. It's always a great feeling hitting those goals!

6. Pink!

Pink! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Heya, I hope that everythign goes well for you. Exercise really is they key to feeling better about yourself!
    Best wishes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.