A little advice please

lancslass

Hiya

Sorry I am not around much,my laptop is brokem atm :-(

Anyway can anyone offer advice please

We go on our holiday 4 weeks on Saturday and I want to eat nomally when we are away.I'm currently SS'ing but finding it pretty difficult.I'm also about 1.5st away from my target weight although I am happy as I am now (size 14)

The CDC said I can SS until the week before i go away and then do an AAMW and do what i want on holiday.I think I would prefer to do 750 for a week or 2 and then up it to 1000 for 2 weeks before we go so my body doesn't have a bit of shock whilst awa

Since my infection and 1000 cal week I have struggeled SS'ing and have had a headache i just can not shift,I also feel really naff and shakey inside if you know what i mean.

Would i be best to up from now on(well next weigh in) and hopfully be introduced to food by our hols and just keep my fingers crossed i'll loose another stone or shoudl i grit my teeth and bear it for a further 3 weeks to make sure i have lost this stone eventhough i feel a bit naff?

Thanks sonya x

why dont you ss for the next two weeks then the following week 750 and the fourth week 1000 that way you will still have the benefit of high loses over the next two weeks thus more likely to reach your goal by your holiday?

Back