A little bit about you....

Yeah, its been really interesting to find out more about the folks we spend so much time talking to. Feel a little uncomfortable about the lack of "privacy" which did make me consider the information I put up but I suspect most people have better things to do with their time than snoop on us lot!

Lol and if they do snoop its cos we must be very interesting ;0) yea i'm generally a private person but in a way it's good to fess up with things,plus over the years the net has become a popular place for people to do that.My OH is terrible for that with Facebook,I had to say in the end that I don't want others knowing certain things about me!

I loathe face book, yet I do use it! I have quite a lot of Internet based paranoia but don't think anyone has posted too much revealing.

Yea and unlike Facebook which is often people's full names etc we mainly use fake names on here,I think Facebook has its uses but I also think it causes a lot of trouble as well!

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol and if they do snoop its cos we must be very interesting ;0) yea i'm generally a private person but in a way it's good to fess up with things,plus over the years the net has become a popular place for people to do that.My OH is terrible for that with Facebook,I had to say in the end that I don't want others knowing certain things about me!

Ergh quick rant! Had to delete the OH off of fb as yet again he put something up about me that I wasn't impressed with! He makes me feel like a teenager but for all the wrong reasons!

Lol at deleting your oh from fb! Hehe!

I delete people I don't speak to. For example I saw this girl from school twice in one day and she didn't even smile or say hi. So I took her off fb! Then she re added me...so I ignored it! So I deleted like 30 people I not spoken to in years. They must get a message to say I deleted them lol, as I got invites from at least 10!
And I also delete annoying people that ask me to help them with a farm. So in total I have like 70 friends lol! Which I think is lots but most people have hundreds.

Lol fair enough with those deletes,I'm terrible and add anyone(less I can tell they are dodgy)lol and delete anyone who I class as over friendly lol

Purpled said:
Lol at deleting your oh from fb! Hehe!

I delete people I don't speak to. For example I saw this girl from school twice in one day and she didn't even smile or say hi. So I took her off fb! Then she re added me...so I ignored it! So I deleted like 30 people I not spoken to in years. They must get a message to say I deleted them lol, as I got invites from at least 10!
And I also delete annoying people that ask me to help them with a farm. So in total I have like 70 friends lol! Which I think is lots but most people have hundreds.

It's better to have 70 real friends than 100's of ppl u don't even talk to! I have facebook but I never bother to check it!

sarah88 said:
It's better to have 70 real friends than 100's of ppl u don't even talk to! I have facebook but I never bother to check it!

I've been on it today catching up and used to be pretty addicted to it but don't use it so much now.I have so many as I never get round to having a clear out so to speak!

Wow, this thread is brilliant..I am very bad at looking at new threads, seem to tend just to look at my subscriptions! I will add stuff about me in the morning as time for bed now but it feels great to have read the bit I've read so far from everyone..night x

Just spotted this thread so best add my story!

Laura, 25 though like to think I'm younger and still look like a child lol! Sometimes use it to my advantage to get half fare on the train :p

Live with my lovely OH, currently off work due to complicated ankle break, due back next week eek! Actually have a law degree, ended up hating law but finished it for the sake of getting my degree and hopefully moving forward with something else. Sadly that hasn't happened I work a shitty job in a bakery but bills to pay so needs must. It's just so hard for jobs out there so just got to suck it up and hope it improves one day as I do hate wasting away my brain in that job!!

My main hobby was roller derby until the ankle break! I now mostly do a little exercise or watch films/tv shows - got a soft spot for really rubbish cheesy girly films or mostly geeky things! Just finished battle star galactica today and started on caprica - very geeky but awesome!

Nice getting to "know" you all :)

Oh yeh weight wise - I think I started sw over 2 years ago at a bit over 12 stone - i had lost a bit of weight before I started though so was heavier previously. Did it on and off for a while, when I started lots of exercise I didn't really need to diet as that kept my weight pretty constant. Then the inactivity of ankle break along with lots of comfort eating meant when the cast came off literally none of my clothes fitted I had to wear jogging bottoms and my bf's tshirts. Started eating a bit better and lost a bit then decided I really needed to follow a diet plan to get back on track so started sw again, got a bit bored so swapped to simply filling! X

Wow law degree! That's so well paid compared to working in the bakery which u hate! Does that not make u wanna do law? I guess u gotta find something ur happy doing!

icklerockchick said:
Just spotted this thread so best add my story!

Laura, 25 though like to think I'm younger and still look like a child lol! Sometimes use it to my advantage to get half fare on the train :p

Live with my lovely OH, currently off work due to complicated ankle break, due back next week eek! Actually have a law degree, ended up hating law but finished it for the sake of getting my degree and hopefully moving forward with something else. Sadly that hasn't happened I work a shitty job in a bakery but bills to pay so needs must. It's just so hard for jobs out there so just got to suck it up and hope it improves one day as I do hate wasting away my brain in that job!!

My main hobby was roller derby until the ankle break! I now mostly do a little exercise or watch films/tv shows - got a soft spot for really rubbish cheesy girly films or mostly geeky things! Just finished battle star galactica today and started on caprica - very geeky but awesome!

Nice getting to "know" you all :)

Oh yeh weight wise - I think I started sw over 2 years ago at a bit over 12 stone - i had lost a bit of weight before I started though so was heavier previously. Did it on and off for a while, when I started lots of exercise I didn't really need to diet as that kept my weight pretty constant. Then the inactivity of ankle break along with lots of comfort eating meant when the cast came off literally none of my clothes fitted I had to wear jogging bottoms and my bf's tshirts. Started eating a bit better and lost a bit then decided I really needed to follow a diet plan to get back on track so started sw again, got a bit bored so swapped to simply filling! X

Good to know some more about you,i'm guessing you will be glad to be back at work! What else would you like to do as you don't fancy law and the bakery is melting your brain? Well done on the law degree though :0)

I think not knowing really what I want to do is the problem!

I find anything I apply for I get rejected for no experience but of course can't get any experience stuck in my rubbish job!

Even if I could get something with more regular hours that would be ideal - I hate having to work weekends and anytime from 7am to 6pm. Ah well will go back to this one and then start having a search around again as no point until I'm fit to be back fulltime with my ankle. X

icklerockchick said:
I think not knowing really what I want to do is the problem!

I find anything I apply for I get rejected for no experience but of course can't get any experience stuck in my rubbish job!

Even if I could get something with more regular hours that would be ideal - I hate having to work weekends and anytime from 7am to 6pm. Ah well will go back to this one and then start having a search around again as no point until I'm fit to be back fulltime with my ankle. X

It sounds like a vicious cycle! Yea something will crop up soon enough! Least you will be back at work and be fully healed soon :0)

Back