A little bit of my story...

Drum roll.......

Im here, as a guest annoucement hee hee

Hope all is ok :)

Im not doing too bad, did have a few biscuits again but not as many as yesterday so thats an improvement.

Also had a power cut this evening for 2 hours!!!!!! was not impressed but just chilled whilst this went on waiting on the landlord to get it sorted but all dealt with now :)

Can genuinely say i have had the most chilled weekend, I have done absolutely nothing...Ahhhh Bliss

x

Youe weekend sounds good except for the power cut! I'd kill for a biscuit at the moment, but have chucked out all bad food in cupboard.

Feeling all up tight, starting college tomorrow and still got to work full time till the end of Sep....Not sure how Im going to cope, as its a full time course but Im sure Ill get through it somehow, I suppose Ill have something to occupy myself with hey!!!!

Diet wise, doing ok, seem to be hovering around 1000 cals which is more than I would like but at least its under the allowance and I can gradually keep trying to make it better, at least im getting more on track, 1 week and 2 days till I can weigh again!!!

Feeling all up tight, starting college tomorrow and still got to work full time till the end of Sep....Not sure how Im going to cope, as its a full time course but Im sure Ill get through it somehow, I suppose Ill have something to occupy myself with hey!!!!

Diet wise, doing ok, seem to be hovering around 1000 cals which is more than I would like but at least its under the allowance and I can gradually keep trying to make it better, at least im getting more on track, 1 week and 2 days till I can weigh again!!!

1000 cals woman r u mad?!!???????????

good luck for tomoz i'll be thinkin about u! im sure u will do it! you will be running around like blue ar5e fly!! just think of all tje cals u'll be having!!!

luv katiexxx

1000 cals woman r u mad?!!???????????

good luck for tomoz i'll be thinkin about u! im sure u will do it! you will be running around like blue ar5e fly!! just think of all tje cals u'll be having!!!

luv katiexxx

Thanks Katie :)

1000, is that too much then?

Thanks Katie :)

1000, is that too much then?

1000 cals? i have about 1400 - 1600 depending on if ive been to gym/weekend!

Im no expert but surely 1000cals is too few??? Have u been on myfitnesspal.co.uk to work how many your body needs?

xxxx

1000kcals is a bit low hun minimum should be 1200.
Are you excited about the course tomorrow? Hope it goes well and it's really fun

Hi peeps,

Only a quick hello as not been in long and absolutely tired!

Today went really well, people seem nice, Tutor is great and loving the Performing Arts vibe Just a shame I had to go into work after for a full 8 hours!!!!

Eating ok, not so good as would have liked but was a long day.

Will try and get on again tomorrow for a better nose

xx

Hiya Nee glad to hear college was good fun shame about the long day though that's a bit poo, go have a nice long bath and relax xx

hey u!! sounds like a busy day you have had!!!! Glad u enjoyed it!!

can i just ask how many cals u r having a day plz? Sorry to be nosey but i am a little worried bout ya! hehe

luv katie
xx

1000 cals sound very low, especially if you are busy & exercising. Good luck at college

Nee, i would def recommend ou go on myfitnesspal and calculate how many cals you need for YOUR body, i agree that 1000 is prob too few. You can change the stats for the predicted amount of weight you wish to lose per week and it will work out the cals. Good luck hun xx

Thanks peeps, I think with me, I just want to be below the average allowance, but eat lots ha ha

God Im having such a moooooody day today, Thinking Facebook sucks big time too!!!

Ok, I have 3 friends (main friends) Have had a 1 of these since being 12yrs old and the other 2 since we were 4yrs old! We have always done everything together but the mate since we were 12 has always been very selfish and childlike, a few examples...

- throws toys out of the pram if we wont go out on a weekend
- had major financial crisis, lost house, everything and no support from her whatsoever, her response was, at least you have a boyfriend, I dont!!!!! Bizare of all bizares
- one of the girls brothers was involved in a car accident and she got angry as this meant we had decided to stay in to allow her to see her brother - of course!
- one of the other girls brothers split with his wife and they were due to go out on a weekend and she then said 'look I just cant go out' and again major shouting on her part

It may sound silly but a few months ago, I decided enough was enough, due to what my last year has been like, we moved to Bournemouth to get a fresh start as was so low, and I havent seen my closest of close friends since April, we had arranged a weekend here and she cancelled due to being skint...I felt so upset, and told her I felt disapointed, she said things like 'its all about me' and numerous hurtfull things.

So alone I decided to end our friendship. Since then the 2 other girls still slag her off, constantly ***** and I said to them, look either you stay friends with her and accept her ways or tell her and deal with it, and suprise suprise its all back fired on me!!!

I know this isnt the place for this, but it drives me mad!

So have indulged in 100g of mint choc chip ice cream, 227 cals so not shocking hee hee

hey hunny!!

hows u did u manage to sort thimgs out with your friends?

Sounds like u have had a rough time lately! i hope things r going well for u now

how college?

xxxxxxxxx

:nono:
Nee, you have sinned.....................its been 7 days since your last post.

How ya doing honey?

:nono:
Nee, you have sinned.....................its been 7 days since your last post.

How ya doing honey?

I know, Im very bad, but to be honest I have just had a crazy week or so working and college and then my parents did a suprise visit last weekend to Bournemouth so all been go go go

Doing ok, Dieting not going to great but its better than it was, planning on starting the rice and beans again next week to give me a good kick up the bum..

Hows things with you hun?

hey hunny!!

hows u did u manage to sort thimgs out with your friends?

Sounds like u have had a rough time lately! i hope things r going well for u now

how college?

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the message, feel abit silly to be honest over the whole thing with my apparent friends but they just get to me so bad sometimes, not really sorted at all but now ignoring it as saying anything gets me no-where....

Things are better now, but the last 2 yrs have been really tough for us but time to look atr things more positively...huh who am I kidding!!

Loving college so far, as of next week am doing normal hours again so will hopefully be less stressfull, but I definately recommend looking into going back to college!

How are you?

xxx

Managed to weigh on the 26th September and had stayed the same so althiough it would have been nice to see a loss, I was just glad I didnt gain phew!!

:wow: sts is great, seeing as youve not really been 100%

You will get there sweetie, you have alot going on but it will all click back into place.

Dont be a stranger, we like to hear how u are doing x

yeah dont be a stranger! we miss you!

well done on sts !!
xxxxxxxxxxx

hey mrs!!! where r u??????????????

Back