A little bit of my story...

waaahhhey! give her a special badge!! hehe Your getting there slowly but surely! Dont rush it and when u r 'in the zone' the weight will fall off!!

see u tomorrow on here yeah? ha

luv katiexx

Ha ha Look...Im here again!!!

Ok a little progress today, I have been 75% good, well, I didnt order any takeaways! And I tried to keep my Calories pretty low, and After work I went to weigh on Boots scales and got my weight..... seems over the last 6 week period of binge eating like a starved nutter has caused me to gain 5lbs, but I have to be honest I am somewhat relieved! I seriously thought I would have gained all the weight I had lost so to still show a loss even after what I have been eating is a miracle!

I think I have a little way to go before I get fully on track but at least thats one day down.

So total now lost is 21lbs (although it shows on the ticker as 22lbs so either one will do)

Woooooooop yay!

small steps all the way baby!!

Well it seems i had a TA for you! hehehe i had a chicken kebab and salad no sauce! It was proper chicken breast and it was grilled so i guess it want too bad!

xxxx

Woooooooop yay!

small steps all the way baby!!

Well it seems i had a TA for you! hehehe i had a chicken kebab and salad no sauce! It was proper chicken breast and it was grilled so i guess it want too bad!

xxxx

Yummmmmy, that sounds so good...Damn you ha ha

sorry! hehe.. an u were being good!

xx

Day 2 in Progress...

Suprisingly done ok today, have chopped off about 200 calories from yesterdays attempt so feeling a little more positive, still not yet in the best frame of mind, but with time I hope to be ok!!!

New favourite...French fries crisps...94 cal's Booootyyyyfull!

woooooooop!! Nice to see ya again! Its great news that u r on the road to recovery hehe!

IS your minimins playin up? it wont let me in certain threads.... v annoying!

OOOOh man im dying for a drink heheh

HOws ur day been? I was supposed to go to gym today but i couldnt be bothered.... i think the inital excitment about they gym has died down... eeeeeeeek!

xxxx

woooooooop!! Nice to see ya again! Its great news that u r on the road to recovery hehe!

IS your minimins playin up? it wont let me in certain threads.... v annoying!

OOOOh man im dying for a drink heheh

HOws ur day been? I was supposed to go to gym today but i couldnt be bothered.... i think the inital excitment about they gym has died down... eeeeeeeek!

xxxx

Thanks Kae...I so need to get back on track... I will not stay like a fat heffer ha ha! just hope I can get it sorted!

My Minimins seems fine to be honest... so maybe kick your system a few times ;)

Day has been good ish, so glad is nearing friday woooo hooo and I start college next week...Im becoming a 'mature Student' so feeling quite positive at the min (Apart from the food issues!)

Dont blame you for not going Gym, I love swimming but always struggled to get my A**e in the gym, My excersise is with my dogs so been for a good 45 min walk tonight, and hopefully as I pick myself back up ill go out abit longer with them..

Other than your gym disaster, has your day been ok?

yeah not bad!! took my girles to the park!...i did eat 3 rocky choccie biscuits for dinner which was silly cos i was hungry alll day hehehe and its weigh day tomora! if i dont see some fantastic results from not drinking all week tomora then im gunna get smashed heheh

bet its been rite nice and sunny in bournemouth today!

im supposed to be going out tomora nite for my mates birthday but my sister is been i real cow bag! shes keepin me hanging on about if she can have the girls for us... grrrr!

hope u r havin a fab evening! im gunna be out like i light tonite! My adorable children got me up at 5.30 this morning!

luv katie
xxx

Yes, weather has been pretty good here :) Just cr*ap as its a proper Trek to the beach tho, so end up walking round a golf course...but it has a lake which is pretty coolio :)

Hmm Rocky Bars are the best ha ha... you keep dropping in these food's dont you! Bad you!

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow, let me know how you get on, Im not going to weigh now for 2 weeks and see how it goes, although may give in and weigh in a week ;)

hi Nee just noticed you are in bournemouth I am in poole small world eh?? where are you going to do your 'mature student' thing?? i have nearly finished at bournmouth uni doing nursing so i totally get the student thing although also being in the mature group i didnt get to do all the drinking etc that students should do :( mores the pity hehe

Yes, weather has been pretty good here :) Just cr*ap as its a proper Trek to the beach tho, so end up walking round a golf course...but it has a lake which is pretty coolio :)

Hmm Rocky Bars are the best ha ha... you keep dropping in these food's dont you! Bad you!

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow, let me know how you get on, Im not going to weigh now for 2 weeks and see how it goes, although may give in and weigh in a week ;)

ooooh a beach.... wow id love that! id probably never go like... far too much hassle with a 3 yr old and a 15 month old hahaha
oooooh was it crazy golf? i luv crazy golf hahah not boring normal golf tho too serious haha

sorry i forgot to comment on the mature student bit!!... go you!... what r u doing? id love to go back to college and get a proffession! i work on the complaints line for currys dixons and pcworld... no wonder i am stressed and fat!! hehehe

ooooh does it mean u will be back tomoz too?.... well i not holding much hope out for weigh in, at best sts!

luv katie

xxx

hi Nee just noticed you are in bournemouth I am in poole small world eh?? where are you going to do your 'mature student' thing?? i have nearly finished at bournmouth uni doing nursing so i totally get the student thing although also being in the mature group i didnt get to do all the drinking etc that students should do :( mores the pity hehe

Hey Sparkly :)

Ahhh Another person in the area, I havent lived here long, we moved from Northampton in April and live in Charminster, do you know it?

I am going to the Lower Consitution Hill - Poole site start on Tuesday, So when do you finish your course?

ooooh a beach.... wow id love that! id probably never go like... far too much hassle with a 3 yr old and a 15 month old hahaha
oooooh was it crazy golf? i luv crazy golf hahah not boring normal golf tho too serious haha

sorry i forgot to comment on the mature student bit!!... go you!... what r u doing? id love to go back to college and get a proffession! i work on the complaints line for currys dixons and pcworld... no wonder i am stressed and fat!! hehehe

ooooh does it mean u will be back tomoz too?.... well i not holding much hope out for weigh in, at best sts!

luv katie

xxx

No CrAzY GoLf Im afraid, just the old boring style, but lovely for walking, the beach is wicked here, but takes me ...of course being a fat ol' so and so ages to walk there without sweating etc

The course is Production Arts so doing theatre Sound/Lighting/Set Design I did a lower level course when I left school, but have never found the next course on ...due to it not being around 10 years ago, so at last Im going back and hopefully i will get some work out of it...!!!???!!?! Its my DREAM job, I cant work in a call centre forever...No WaYYYYY!

Yes Ill be back tomorrow Whoooop!

Hi Nee
I've been reading your thread & find it inspiring that you keep at it. I am 49 & have been struggling with weight issues since I was a teenager. Well done for sticking at it. I am new on xenical group & find all the advice a big help. When I feel like a binge, before I go off track I make myself read something on here & more often than not it makes me think twice about stuffing my face. I know its disheartening when not much lbs seem to be dropping. I weigh the same now as 2 weeks ago but clothes feel looser so will keep at it. Well done on going back to college, your course sounds really cool.

yeay! that sounds amazing! Is it costing u a fortune? I wanna go back but it costs a bomb up here!

well i lost 2lbs so not drinking mad noo difference at all to my weight loss! SO its back to the bottle for me! burp hehehe

Its true what china babe said. Its sooo diheartening to see the lbs go a lb here an a pound there but as u can see from my weight loss history, it soon adds up!

what u up to day then hun?

xxx

Hiya Nee, good to see you are getting there slowly, 75% is sooo much better and before you know it you will be in the 'zone' 100% and those pounds dropping off.

Will be thinking of you tuesday for the start of your course, good luck xx

Hi Nee
I've been reading your thread & find it inspiring that you keep at it. I am 49 & have been struggling with weight issues since I was a teenager. Well done for sticking at it. I am new on xenical group & find all the advice a big help. When I feel like a binge, before I go off track I make myself read something on here & more often than not it makes me think twice about stuffing my face. I know its disheartening when not much lbs seem to be dropping. I weigh the same now as 2 weeks ago but clothes feel looser so will keep at it. Well done on going back to college, your course sounds really cool.

Ahhh Thanks so much, Its good to see that we all help each other in different ways, I just lost my way and fell in to the trap AGAIN but slowly getting back on track, I too have battled with weight issues since I can remember so I have the want to do it, problem is I love food ha ha, keep up the work yourself and we'll all get there.

Ps Yes cant wait for the college woo hoo :)

yeay! that sounds amazing! Is it costing u a fortune? I wanna go back but it costs a bomb up here!

well i lost 2lbs so not drinking mad noo difference at all to my weight loss! SO its back to the bottle for me! burp hehehe

Its true what china babe said. Its sooo diheartening to see the lbs go a lb here an a pound there but as u can see from my weight loss history, it soon adds up!

what u up to day then hun?

xxx

Luckily no, I have wanted to return to college for years I left when I was 17/18 ish and at that time they had no courses in Theatre production so I kept applying for work but I never had the experience so got nowhere with it, having moved to Bournemouth a few months back I thought Id investigate it again and horaahh they had a specific production course :) Due to my 'low income' and the fact I receive Tax credits due to that, I only had to pay £40! so basically nothing, the course should have been £1795 or something so PHEW! I think if you want to do it then you should go for it, Im 28yrs and feel pretty scared about going back but I dont want to work in a call centre for the rest of my life (not that there is anything wrong with that) its just not what I had in mind for me.

Well done on the 2lbs thats great :) keep it up and yes, im sure a wine or 2, or 3 or 200 wont hurt

Dieting is a pain, its hard not to let it take over but when you hate who and what you are it just happens, but take aways...hmmmm yum ;)

Was at work today then got home a little early then took the dog's for a 30 min walk, now sitting in my PJ's chilling, you?

Hiya Nee, good to see you are getting there slowly, 75% is sooo much better and before you know it you will be in the 'zone' 100% and those pounds dropping off.

Will be thinking of you tuesday for the start of your course, good luck xx

Hey Abby,

Trying to get there, still a way to go but at least Im back here... not AWOL at the min hee hee

How are you? Hope your still smiling lots????????? xx

ooooh thats lucky then! do u have any children if u dont mind me asking! I work in a call centre and have done for 6 years and it kills me hehe! Stilling in that chair, listening to the customer rants! drives me round the bloody bend he! i sooo need to look into going to college again!

You will get they hun! your on here for a start so something must be clicking! well done im r8 proud off ya for tryin sooo hard!

Hiya Nee hows things going? Going back to college sounds great, my OH has just gone back but thankfully his employers are paying for it. You'll be surprised how many adult learners there are on courses!!!

Evening all!

Not a bad day to be honest, although I have eaten a few biscuits oops, but Im calling it my reward for being a slight bit back on track!!

Almost get the excitement of doing the weigh in's again (in 2 weeks) to see how I have done! But one day at a time for now!

Ninja... Thanks for your post, Unfortunately the course has nothing to do with what I do in my main job, so shifting everything around now making the college a priority and work just an income...suits me ha ha

Kae... No children for me, but if that worry's you, dont let it, as Im almost certain there are options for parents/single parents, I actually noticed some bits when I went in to enrol about funding with creche/nursery etc and of course there must be something available for you. Whilst I was there they offered me some form for under 25's doing there first level 2, or 3 or 4 course where you only had to pay £40, so check it out, however me being an oldie ;) wasnt able to look at that but with my financial situation I was able to pay lower anyway... I would like to think its the same all over and not just here? What kind of call centre do you work in?

Right off for a nose see you all soon x

exsuce me mrs!!! were r u tonite!! being good i hope!!

come on were on a roll lady!!
speak soon
xxx

Back