A little bit of my story...

cat?...lol chat!!!!

Why would u want a cat lol
xx

Ha ha ha, I would love a cat ;)

I know, thats the thing, there are good and bad with all things relating to Dieting isnt there! I was sooooo motivated and although allowed treats I still was able to carry on the next day, but this time its like I just cant stop.

Do they not consider that eating like this is as much of a disorder as any???

I dont want to be fat, and never have, and I know what Im doing is stupid and pointless but that never seems to make a difference, the food just looks to god damn good!!!

Gonna get my good head on!!!!!

RIGHT!!

Im having serious words with me right now... we are in a major argument over food hee hee

Im going to get back on track!

I have 2 ickle fredo bars in the fridge but other than that there is actually nothing too bad in my cupboards so here goes the challenge again!

Fingers crossed peeps!!!!

Good for you Nee, just try your best and take one day at a time, dont expect too much from yourself. And keep posting...............xx

PS its nice to put a face to the name! Lovely pic :D

I sure will Abby, and you keep at it too, Ill be posting more, I need to I think to keep me encouraged.

I cant let this keep beating me like it does!

PS its nice to put a face to the name! Lovely pic :D

Thanks, Not sure I agree, but decided I cant keep hiding behind my little fat fairy forever ha ha

put some more on in my profile, just to horrify everyone by my disasterous obesity and looks ha ha

woooohooo!! lurvin your pic nee!!

Its always good to put a face to name!! y did u hide it for soo long? Your so prett!! ... (not at all jealous of your tan:D)

luv katie xxx

You awol again??

she better not be!!!

ha ha no not awol, although I am tempted!

Still doing awful im afraid and not really been on the laptop but here I am

How are you both getting on?

xx

well i been on holiday for 4 days and put 5lbs on!! WTF!!!:eek::eek:... so im tryin to get back on track! OH not helping sitting there stuffing his face and filling his belly with ny old pal .... bulmers...booooo!

xxxx

And im now on the divorce diet :(

WHERE ARE YOU ??!

Hi People,

What can I say....

SoRrY

Still Having a really bad time with eating, I cant face up to it all and am still eating like ive never eaten before. In fact Im just about to eat yet another take away!!!

Im sorry I havent been on but so dissapointed and struggling to get back on track, I feel fine in myself just not in my eating.

Hope everyone else is getting on alot better than I am, and sorry for going AWOL alot but after approx 6 weeks of eating like a pig I dont know what else to do :(

(((nee)))
The only thing I can suggest is put it all behind you, it's done in the past and you can't change it. You can though learn from it, and you have the power to change and shape your future hun. Make today a new start, not a restart, but a new start.
xx

Hey Nee, good to see ya. Thanks for the message.

Well you havent totally given up coz youre here arent you!?

Its hard to know what makes us just click back into the right frame of mind, i wish i knew, i just know that it will happen for you when the time is right.

Keep your chinup, and probably keeping posting will help, dont be a stranger! xx

hey hun!!"

thanks for message! been missin u on here!

hows about u throw the diets in the bin and try eating what ever you want but in moderation. Ie stop when u r full! So that way nothing is off limits and your not denying your self any thing!

If i deny my self something i eat everything apart from what i want and i am never satisfied and end up eating the thing anyway hehehe

You might not loose any weight but it could tied you over till your in the rite frame of mind to knuckle down?

Keep ya chin up and your fingers busy on here an well soon have u into a size 0 hehehehe....(theres hope for me yet!!~)

Much luv katie
xx

Im on here twice this week...impressed huh?!?

Well eaten bad today and yesterday but me and the 'other half' talked tonight and both agreed to try and sort it out, first plan is to stop ordering take aways... Thats where our issue is mainly!! Cheap, easy and no coooooking!

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day, even if Im hungry for the majority of all of it, but give it a week then that hunger dies down a little bit... I HOPE!

Thanks for the messages ladie's, you do all help so much :)

waaahhhey! give her a special badge!! hehe Your getting there slowly but surely! Dont rush it and when u r 'in the zone' the weight will fall off!!

see u tomorrow on here yeah? ha

luv katiexx

Back