A little bit of my story...

Foot is feeling better now :)

The thing is I want to push myself and with lack of money I want to walk as much as possible, to be honest, I didnt find the walk to bad was just right at the end I noticed my foot starting to hurt, so maybe Ill try for 6 miles next time hee hee

Slowly trying to increase sit ups per day, now that does hurt ;) and I have looked at swimming pools but other than going in the sea, Im struggling to find one local enough, but am going to keep hunting, I want to download some excersise/aerobics classes so I can do that at home.

On an exciting part tho... I used to love dancing when I was younger, and have found a dance school thats only about 1 mile away and they do numerous classes such as Street Dance, Hip hop, Modern and even Pilates, so am going to see if I can start one of these per week.

Feeling quite positive again today, fed up of these down days!!

Little question, A little embarrassing to ask, but Im now a little way into the Xenical and noticed that the bowel movements are becoming more of the opposite (slightly consitpated) anyone else experienced anything similar?

Foot is feeling better now :)

Thats good to hear!

and have found a dance school thats only about 1 mile away and they do numerous classes such as Street Dance, Hip hop, Modern and even Pilates, so am going to see if I can start one of these per week.

Now that would be great craic(fun)! Go for it! :0chacha:
Let us know how you get on!

Feeling quite positive again today, fed up of these down days!!

:party0019: Positivity is the key ;)

As i'm only started on them I'm not sure about constipation, if I remember rightly I think I read a thread yesterday by someone having the same problem. I'm sure help will be along shortly!

Thats good to hear!

Now that would be great craic(fun)! Go for it! :0chacha:
Let us know how you get on!

:party0019: Positivity is the key ;)

As i'm only started on them I'm not sure about constipation, if I remember rightly I think I read a thread yesterday by someone having the same problem. I'm sure help will be along shortly!

Good luck on your new start, make sure you keep everyone updated on your progress

Ok I have set myself a challenge this week for what exercise I shall be doing....

My challenge this week....

2 walks of 6 miles....

15 sit ups per day....

1 hour walk on days not doing 6 miles....

Will keep updating as I go :)

Fortnightly Weigh In disaster

Well, I go to my dr's thinking I must have lost something, I have been sooooooo good this last 2 weeks, had low days but not actually slipped up, really cut down on food intake, exercised daily, been doing aerobics.

Get weighed and have stayed exactly the same, cried all the way home, then had a good ol' weep when I got back. Feel so Crap, not going to let it stop me but sure do feel de-motivated :(

One good thing is they have referred me to a Gym for 12 weeks, not sure how to get there as my cars off the road and cant afford buses right now... typical!!

ah Nee :hug99: Sorry to hear you stayed the same, on a positive note, at least you didnt gain ;)

I'm sure it does seem like all you hard work has been for nothing, but I'm sure it will show in your next WI. :cross:

Try & stay positive & keep up the good work! It'll pay off in the long run! ;)

ah Nee :hug99: Sorry to hear you stayed the same, on a positive note, at least you didnt gain ;)

I'm sure it does seem like all you hard work has been for nothing, but I'm sure it will show in your next WI. :cross:

Try & stay positive & keep up the good work! It'll pay off in the long run! ;)

Thank you

:(

Hiya Nee, Im sure you are gutted but please believe that your efforts will begin to show on the scales. It may be that your body is confused and because you've cut back, its thinking I'll hold onto what I've got! But it will eventually realise that you mean business!!
Is the gym too far to walk to? Or could it be cheaper to get a weekly bus ticket?

Keep your chin up hun.........smile and the world will smile with you xx

Last edited:
Hope!!

Today went for a wonder around town, had to go into boots and pick up my next prescription...

I saw the Boots scales and pondered whether to try them ..... was 50p so thought hey why not, cant be any worse than not losing at all....unless I gain.

It said I had lost 4lbs. Felt really happy :)

BUT, How acurate are Boots scales to the doctors????

Id imagine that boots have to calibrate ??(sp) their scales regularly as they are charging so people want a precise result.

If Im anything to go by, last week i weighed myself on boots scales in the morning and had lost 1 lb, that evening at sw i had lost 3 lb. SO - maybe you have lost more than 4lb. Now theres a thought!!................Well done Nee, you deserve it xx

Last edited:
Id imagine that boots have to calibrate ??(sp) their sales regularly as they are charging so people want a precise result.

If Im anything to go by, last week i weighed myself on boots scales in the morning and had lost 1 lb, that evening at sw i had lost 3 lb. SO - maybe you have lost more than 4lb. Now theres a thought!!................Well done Nee, you deserve it xx

Oooh I Hope so :)

I think I will keep the ricket you get and maybe weigh again before I have to go back to the docs, so if it shows any loss I can show it to the DR and see what they say.

I agree though on what you said, as your paying for it, they must have to keep on track of its acuracy, but should the Dr's scales and Boots be in line with each other?

In my experience, no two sets of scales are ever the same!!

Damn these bloody scales. They lay such an importance on dieting rauughhh ;0

I was naughty yesterday.... Spent a whole month trying SO hard with no results, other than the boots scales... so decided to be naughty and had a pizza OOPS

Well, I intend to be back on track so not going to let it get me down, although, I must have trippled my fat intake yesterday, yet no side effects! I know some people take a few days for it to flush through there system but my bowels are so quick.... Im sure these xenical arent working for me...

Back to Baked Beans and rice again ha ha ha

Had a much better day today, still not as good as I hoped but have had 24g fat as a total so far, including all my meals, so feeling pretty good.

I think when you have had a binge you tend to feel more hungry over the next couple of days so going to be even stricter tomorrow :)

Decided to weigh on my scales at home this morning, they were the same as the boots scales that I tried last week, and today it said 18st 8lbs!!

I want to think there right!

yay way to go Nee !!!

But...NO MORE PIZZA !! XXXXXX

I think its good, i want to change my stats but not sure whether too :( that would be 19st 9lbs - 18st 8lbs!!!

and thanks for the reply, was starting to feel pretty alone, no-one seems to want to talk much to me :( x

Last edited:
As far as diet goes, feeling really on the ball, had my slip up last week and although I didnt have any side effects, I felt so guilty for doing it. Have been really focussed since (and I was before too)

Hoping my next weigh in reflects on what I weighed a couple of days ago at home. :D

All in all feeling really good about my eating, not feeling any cravings for naughty foods, but have to admit, feeling pretty alone emotionaly... :cry:

Ohh Nee whats up hun?..........

It can be quiet on here sometimes I find?

A while ago I did a friendship request to you - but not had a response, go into user cp!!

PM me if you need to let off steam or whatever?

Abby xx

Ohh Nee whats up hun?..........

It can be quiet on here sometimes I find?

A while ago I did a friendship request to you - but not had a response, go into user cp!!

PM me if you need to let off steam or whatever?

Abby xx

Thank you hun, for the first time since I was young 'young' I always struggled for people who you can talk too, as no-one ever really understands how hard dieting is let alone being overweight, when I found this forum I felt so happy as I thought there would be lots of support and advice etc and seems over the last week, no-one seems to notice me... other than you of course ;)

I dont mean to whinge but parts of my issues in the past has been feeling individual to others in regards to weight issues and dealing with it alone, and this last week has felt just the same...

BUT the good news is Im still on track and not giving up.... if I can help it :)

Ps, checked for friend requests and didnt see it so have requested you, thanks xxx

Back