A little bit upset at group

sounds like the PDA thing hasn't logged you properly. she's weighed you and written it down but it hasn't saved the date maybe. i happened to someone at my group, she didn't stay so didn't realise but the following week it had her down as a 5lb loss instead of 3lb because it hadn't saved the 2lb from the previous week. would also explain not getting SOW or spoken too.

Elliebellie said:
I have my 3rd weigh in today and lost 3.5, got my half a stone and thats 10lbs in total.

I didnt get mentioned in group, all the 'regulars' got to whine on about how they lost or mostly didnt and the slimmer of the week was given to someone who lost 2lbs?

I cant help but think whats the point in going to group. :sigh:

Have you been missed out before or was this merely an oversight this week? If its each week then there's an issue but if this was a one off I feel it's not quite time to up sticks and leave group!!!

You say about the regulars, after a few months if weekly attendance you will become one of those regulars.

Is the consultant the issue or the group format?

*Emsie* said:
You need to ask Ellie as it doesn't sound right?

Jaylou I thought some groups did do the sotw over 2 weeks now? I seem to remember Kingleds saying so in the past?

Not sure Emsie, if the PDA works it out if have thought it would've been the same. Can't say for sure!!!

It sounds to me like the OP's weight didn't go through the system, hence no mention or SOTW. That's why it's best to ask at the time or just after group.

I felt too embarrassed, like I would be demanding attention for being 'good'.

No - it would be asking to be treated the same as everyone else, and getting what you paid for. No need for embarrassment.

But I agree with others here - check with the consultant to see what happened. If a mistake has been made (and everyone makes mistakes, so do machines!) I bet she will be very keen to put it right, but she can't do that if she doesn't know about it.

UPDATE

I just got an email from my consultant leader, her ears musta been burning!

Hi, when I did my computer upload for this morning’s group, it flagged up that you were also a joint winner of Slimmer Of The Week, which did not register on my PDA. I’m sorry about that and will make sure you get your sticker and certificate in group next week.

So that's nice, isnt it :D

YAY SW!

Glad its sorted for you! :)

See my consultant always asks if she's missed anybody out when she's finished! Maybe yours should start lol

It does get a bit boring when the same people week after week moan about maintaining or putting on then whine about how they can't stick to plan. But then its always nice to hear the other people who are doing well. I think its a lot to do with the consultants, our consultant is brill and enthusiastic, tries to involve everyone and if you have a problem she tries her hardest to work it out for you. But I reckon if she was boring, unaproachable and spoke to the same people all the time I wouldn't be inclines to stay to group.

*Emsie* said:
You need to ask Ellie as it doesn't sound right?

Jaylou I thought some groups did do the sotw over 2 weeks now? I seem to remember Kingleds saying so in the past?

My C used to do it this way, but she's stopped as she has to use the PDA now. She's a bit old school :)

What I do love about my C is that she tells people to stop talking. I find it really odd how people think its ok to talk over people where then are sharing their news. Like bing at school and being sssshhhhhhh'd in assembly, but I like her doing it!

Elliebellie said:
What I do love about my C is that she tells people to stop talking. I find it really odd how people think its ok to talk over people where then are sharing their news. Like bing at school and being sssshhhhhhh'd in assembly, but I like her doing it!

It's really poor that people talk over others in any situation but it really bugs me at group. I tell em to shut up :)

I would def ask for your sticker then she might realise her mistake seeing that sticker gives you a boost I think I can't wait to get my first one, also if you feel you don't need to stay to group then don't just wi and leave I think if my group was like that I'd be tempted to leave, or if you can try another group.

Keara x x

Keara31 said:
I would def ask for your sticker then she might realise her mistake seeing that sticker gives you a boost I think I can't wait to get my first one, also if you feel you don't need to stay to group then don't just wi and leave I think if my group was like that I'd be tempted to leave, or if you can try another group.

Keara x x

The OP has already said she's had an email from her consultant!!!

Glad it's sorted out...I once had to say when my c missed me out for SOTW! She was fine about it...and I shared the basket of goodies!

A sticker to me is fabulous! Haha - at the moment we have two new men in our group and they are battling it out each week with huge losses. They will slow down soon though and give us girlies a chance again ;)

Back