Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A little help please :o)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NumNumPigsBum, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Afternoon everyone :)

First post here so please be gentle :D I have recently had a baby (little tyke is now 8 weeks old) and I started SW a week and a half ago from home. Last week I lost 3lbs so was very chuffed but feel this week I may only lose 2lbs. I know it's still a loss but I was thinking that because I am fairly overweight (3-4stone to lose) then I would initially lose more and then taper off to the 1-2lb a week realms. Especially seeing as last week I did no exercise but this week I have been.
    Anyhoo, because I don't go to a class I was wondering if you could have a look at my food diary and see if I'm doing everything right, or if you have any suggestions for me? I would be extremely grateful!!

Unless otherwise stated HEA is used with milk for cups of tea/coffee or is halved between milk and extra light laughing cow triangles.

Thurs 14/04

Breakfast: 2 eat smart sausages,1.5 rashers WW bacon, 1 onion and cherry tomatoes all made into a fritata. best breakfast EVER!! skinny latte (HEA) made by the lovely husband
    Lunch: 2 alpen light bars(HEB), banana (oops)
    Dinner: ham salad and a bowl of butternut soup
    Snacks: 2 tiny animal biscuits, kit kat.
    Excercise: An hour walk with hubby and Mr.Ben, 2 sections (40 mins) of Hannah Waterman DVD

Fri 15/04
    breakfast: strawberries and grapes mixed with mandarin mullerlight with 28g honey nut shredded wheat (HEB) crumbled on top.
    lunch: ploughmans salad (ham, watercress, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, pickled onions)
    Dinner: Prawn stir fry with egg noodles. Natural yoghurt&strawberries
    Snacks: 2 fingered kit kat, skinny mocha (HEA)

Sat 16/04
    banana
    B: Choc orange muller light with grapes and apple stirred in
    L: Tomato and basil soup (HEB)
    D: 2 eggs fried in fry light, SW chips, mushy peas
    Snacks: Alpen Light bar, apple, 3 McD's fries, small bite of hubbys McD's chicken mayo
    HW DVD and a long walk.

Sun 17/04
    B: vanilla mulerlight with grapes and a banana mixed in
    L: Ham salad sarnie (HEB) and syn 1 slice w/grain bread, 1tbsp light coleslaw
    D: homemade SW tikka masala&rice
    Snacks: pineapple, satsuma, curly wurly, 2 small animal biscuits, 5 crisps (pinched from kids)

Mon 18/04
    B: Vanilla mullerlight with grapes and banana mixed in
    L: Tomato and basil soup (HEB)with 2 slices of ham chopped in
    D: Last nights left over curry
    Snacks: 2xsatsumas, (probably a kit kat or wurly)
    Will do HW DVD later on

Fankoo :eek:
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AnwenG

AnwenG Full Member

mabye more super foods?? like baked beans, chicken, strawberries
    they will help you lose weight quicker :)

4. NumNumPigsBum

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks! I'm not a huge chicken fan to be honest. I've had food poisoning twice from it and it's put me off. I have to be really in the mood for it (like last night with the curry lol). Strawberries I can buy more of. I normally buy 1 punnet a week but I can up that to 2-3. Last week I ate loads of beans so wanted to give my botty (and husband) a break this week :ashamed0005:. Will keep the superfoods in mind when I'm meal planning for next week!
    x

5. NumNumPigsBum

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    just to add, for pud tonight I had a satsuma stirred into some natural yog with a cheapo hob nob (3.5syns) crumbled on top.

:)

6. NumNumPigsBum

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    anyone else have any pearls of wisdom for me? :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.