a long road to travel

Hi Chezz, I really hope the gym goes well, good on you and do not let that idiot get you down, people like that make me see red, I have had plenty of situations like that as I am sure have many of us on this forum and its scary just how nasty some people can be like when did telling someone how big they are ever sound like a nice thing to say!!

Let me know what the gyms are like?

Thanks hun for your support, just been really struggling this week, emotions have been all over the place and whilst other than my planned meal out I have managed to stay on track I have felt horrible, bloated and just off, anyway today it all came clear I came on to TOTM and so that explains quite alot, thing is I haven't been having periods regularly for years and so never know when they will make an appearance, anyway helps to explain my emotions being so dire, I have been crying at everything and so hungry for chocolate things.

I am not really expecting any loss this week as the scales which I hopped on to before time just are showing me sticking but hey I lost alot in the first two weeks so I can't expect it to come off so fast three weeks in a row not on my healthy eating plan but hopefully next week after TOTM I will see a loss!

How are you today anyway?

I had a lovely meal out although had three large diet cokes and I never usually drink much pop at all and think the caffeine went to my head as I sat in the theatre and was so hot and feeling weird which only happened once before once again after drinking two much fizzy pop on a night out!

Em xxx

You are doing brilliant on your weight loss Chezz. Your mini goals are like mine leaving such and such. I think its amazing you have lost nearly 3 stone already! Its brilliant when you get to update your stats and ticker :)

purplerose thankyou for the kind words means alot been a hard week this week so thankyou ever so much

xxchezzxx

hi marie

yes i like to do mini goals as then they do not seem so far away and i feel with willpower i will get to it and i try to keep it normal lol wow well done on your weight loss people like yourself and purple rose show that it can be done thankyou for the pat on the back as needed this week
hope you have a good week

xxchezzxx

hi em
hope you are a lot better today love and had no cravings you are doing great not given in to them love so proud of you this weight loss journey is hard but worth it at the end.. sorry not been on dad been ill soorry have had to keep an eye on him for a couple of days only had 1lb loss this week like yourself but at the end of the day its still a loss hope you have had a good weekend and good luck for next week

xxchezzxx

had to come on here for a good moan got man flu even though im a girl lol lol its all this rain going to work in nice weather then coming home in the rain is no good where as the summer gone can it come out and play saying that it will be to warm then so i will be moaning again wow its great to be british all we do is moan about the weather its so true lol lol im rambling now going to go and get some headache tablets and go under my duvet and feel sorry for myself lol lol
i will be back
xxchezzxx

Hi Chezz :)
I've just been reading this thread & wanted to come say hi & I think you are doing an awesome job!
I'm only 5 days in to my mission *this time round* & hopefully it will be the one that sticks :)
Hope you don't mind, I've subscribed to this thread as I found it really motivating & lots of things you've said sound just like me!
Hope you get over your 'man flu' soon lol ;)
CGxx

Hi CG
cause i do not mind your welcome to come here anytime and if you want cheering up im here lol ..... well the man flu only lasted one day so it must have been a small dose cause it usally lasts them 3 weeks lol well todays been a good day up to now im really wanting to lose this 1lb so i can get to my three stone loss because my hubby bought me 50 shades of grey trilogy and there still packed up i had them yesterday on the table ready to dive into but was not to be ohh i need to do it this week i need to know all about mr grey lol hey and if its as good as they say it there might be a little more excerise going on lol lol ohhh naughty but nice ...............

xxchezzxx

Glad the man flu went! never fun being ill!

Ooo I love Mr Grey. You get totally engrossed reading the books so its best to clear your schedule lol!

well done Chezz on the one pound loss, snap hey! ha ha

I love a good moan about the weather as well, ha ha if its sunny and warm, I'm too hot, if its raining I want it to stop I'm never happy :D saying that I do like a nice sunny day but with a nice gentle breeze as if its too hot at my size I really do struggle!

Hope your man flu is better ha ha, I'm as bad I always do like to wallow when ill and climb in my duvet!

Hope the books are good, I have heard alot of people are reading that trilogy, let me know if its any good ha ha ;)

Also so sorry to hear your dad has been ill though, good of you to look after him, hope hes ok.

I've had a bit of an up and down few days, this TOTM is making me all emotional, I've been weeping at every ruddy thing from the news to just about anything I watch on tv, what am I like? oh and hunger wise, since my TOTM started I am friggin starving!! arghhh

How are you? Em xx

Everyone in my SW class this week was joking saying they increased their exercise intake by double from reading fifty shades of grey! I still haven't bought it, I am waiting till I have some time off work.. head down to the gym with my book and read while on the cross trainer sounds like a plan to me lol xx

chezz said:
Hi CG
cause i do not mind your welcome to come here anytime and if you want cheering up im here lol ..... well the man flu only lasted one day so it must have been a small dose cause it usally lasts them 3 weeks lol well todays been a good day up to now im really wanting to lose this 1lb so i can get to my three stone loss because my hubby bought me 50 shades of grey trilogy and there still packed up i had them yesterday on the table ready to dive into but was not to be ohh i need to do it this week i need to know all about mr grey lol hey and if its as good as they say it there might be a little more excerise going on lol lol ohhh naughty but nice ...............

xxchezzxx

Lol I'm still reading my way through the first one - it's good fun haha! ;)
Good luck on getting your 3stone loss - am sure you'll get it!
CGxx

hi purpleroses

i have told them at work if i have lost that pound this sunday im booking the week of work .. lol lol oh i can not wait now to read them

Hi em

sorry to hear you are feeling emotional love its terrible when its the totm and your emotions are all over the place and no matter how much you try to be your normal self you cant bless you em.... i feel alot better now em like yourself i like it warm with a little wind if not i feel so uncomftable and my feet swell not sure wot they will do now since lost a bit of weight lol its raining all the time
i will tell you em about them when i get reading them all my mates are going mad on them and everytime i put the telly on there on about it lol................ well hope you feel better love and im proud of you em i really am your doing great
speak soon
xxchezzxx

hi pipaluk
lol i can see you know on your crosstrainer they will be steam coming off it if is true wot there saying about mr grey lol lol

Hi CG

thanks hun hope your doing ok with your weight loss journey wow you all have mr grey oh i will have to catch you up hopefully on sunday fingers crossed lol

xxchezzxx

oh i forgot to say im looking at three gyms now i went to the first one today just to have a look round i walked through the door that should have been the alarm warning bell but no not me im happy going along with her in to the gym for a tour round well i turned round and walked out i said sorry love not for me im here to lose my weight not to look like a model and pose look at me oh my talk about fake tan it was like fake bake so im going to look at my next one next week really put me off again
xxchezzxx

Hi I joined Slimming world in March at 28st 8lb - My first big goal is to get down to 20st, and so far have lost nearly 3 stone.

ha ha Chezz re the gym, I know what you mean I couldn't face a place full of posers, I went once and had this fit woman in lycra trying to race with me on this machine, I just thought what a tit, afterall she couldn't have been much over 8 stone and I was just under 20 stone at that point so I was hardly going to be any competition ha ha

Oh emotions wise, I am feeling better now, more motivated this week, bye bye TOTM ! I am just pleased to be feeling less all over the place.

How are things with you hun? Em xx

Back