a long road to travel

well done ukchris, great weight loss so far, nearly 3 stone is amazing, you should be mega proud of yourself, Em :)

Haha Chezz, you made me laugh about the gym. Luckily the gym I go to isn't so bad, you do of course get the men who think they are gods gift strutting around but I just put my headphones on and work out, I tend to go at the quiet times of day as well unless I am going with my friend then we go at peak times but it's not so bad when there is 2 of you. I hope the second gym is more suitable for you :) x

well done ukchris on your three stone loss thats a great achivment and i think that having a goal off 20stone is a good one and one you can aim for well done .......

xxchezzxx

hi pipaluk
oh my it was better than the playboy mansion it was so sureal i thought wow im in barbie and ken world lololol only needed cindy to join lol she might have been topping her tan up or having her nails done lol well lets hope the next one next tuesday is better lol ............ im glad yours is down to earth pipaluk least your feel ok going on your own and i know wot you mean with a friend going its company and fun mines looking round with me but i know she will not join and let me down so i got to get use to the idea from the start going on my own oh well here comes miss muffin lol lol

xxchezxx

hi em

so glad you are feeling a lot better hun i had to go on the mini pill at a young age as the pains and the feelings i got where terrible even though i do not have periods now because of the pill i still get the weekly symtons for a couple of days lol ........oh the gym oh my that was terrible lol lol i had to laugh at you em with her who was 8 stone but thats them all over its like look at me im wiping the floor with you like hello is there a mars bar at the end of it love to feed you up lololol if you dont want it chuck it over here lololol ................. no wonder not of my friends do not want to go with me lol saying that if i do not know someone i am shy and just get on with the workout are whatever i have got to do im hoping this one on tuesday is going to be a lot better fingers crossed its our lesuire centre one so should be ok
catch up with you later today
xxchezzxx

Hi Chezz, I hope the gym is better, I wish we lived near each other we would make great gym buddies, I haven't got anyone I know who goes to the gym other than my sister but shes much slimmer than me and so ruddy competitive, I love her to bits but she would do my head in! ha ha I am having a weird day emotions wise today, quite low, don't feel I am going to binge or anything but just feeling a bit low for some reason. I am doing well as I am staying on track with the eating side of things but wonder whether its because my parents have had my dog this week on and off due to me being so busy with stuff and I have missed out on the walks I usually do, I do miss getting as much fresh air, am tempted to get in my water proof clothes and go for a walk anyway this afternoon on my own just to get out. How are things with you? Em xx

hi em

i to wish we lived near each other oh can you see us now in the gym we would have such laughter we would lose a stone just laughing but hey em thats the best medincine i always say ...... i know wot you mean about the gym my mates let me down all the time i think sod the lot of you and the one i love to bits we she is 8st wet through would be pushing and pushing and i could not cope with that i would want to punch her lol lol ........... yes i think you could be right em about why your down and not having the dog to walk its like you said em fresh air does you the world off good and i think when we do not get it we do get a bit down i did last weekend and i feel the scales know to lololol .................. im not to bad em today i like yourself feel a bit down i think its cause im tired cannot wait for a lay-in on saturday hope you feel a lot better later on love will try to get back on tonight
take care for now em

xxchezzxx

ha ha Chezz, you always make me laugh hun, yeah I would love to have you as a gym buddy for sure, thanks for your support hun, just feeling a bit depressed the last few days like I said think it might be the lack of having my dog around but shes back today yay!! so off I will go for a walk in the lovely rain with her! Em xx

hi em hope your feeling alot better love and yes with your dog back i think it will cheer you up loads i know there pets but there our family also part of us i do not know about your rain clothes i think you might need a boat for the walks lol lol
well where do i start its friday 13th dont i know it well first thing today im walking to walk and everyone is looking at me im thinking wow i must have really lost some weight people cannot stop looking at me im like swinging the hips knocking lampposts down and knocking people out of the way while there swinging lolol thinking im a sexy stud muffin no no there not looking at me for that i have left the price tag on my jeans and there looking at a big red round label on my bum lol oh well it was good while it lasted an old lady bless her told me then later on went to post office with other half was reaching up to get something off top shelf and yes my jeans fell down round my ankles not half way no thats to lady like for me no i had to do the full monty to a full shop of customers i had to laugh or i would have cryed luckly everyone saw the funny side as well gosh i could have emptyed the shop with my wide load i said to o/h im glad i got my new knickers on and my long t-shirt now i really do need to get some new jeans lolol i think its all this getting giddy about mr grey are im trying out for the film when it comes out lololol well no more accidents after that locked myself in house till tomorrow lololol so you can see its not been a bad day today quite eventfull well hope your all ok i hope you do not have nightmares after reaading this i mean i was there it was quite a site lolol rofl
xxchezzxx

Last edited:
good morning campers lol

well got myself ready for our day out and wow we have sun here in south yorkshire put a belt on today till i get my new jeans do not want to get locked up for a flashing lololol
have a nice day em you deserve it love and everyone else

bye see you all later
xxchezzxx

ha ha Chezz, OMG you made me spit my drink out reading your reply ha ha:eek:, what are you like, you make me laugh so much, I really could do with a mate like you living near me hun! I should have known you were a Yorkshire girl going by your sense of humour, I'm originally from Lancashire although was born in Yorkshire and think the northerners are often chatty and funny, my gran was a real live wire and was a northern lass born and bred! :D I now live in Devon which I love as I am a country bumpkin at heart! Em xx

hi em
only a 1lb loss again this week but its going down the right way so im happy and i have hit the 3 stone loss yippie so bring on them books mr grey but im just in the middle of reading a cathrine king one at the moment so mr grey will have to wait till the weekend lol had a lovely day yesterday we did a 4.7 mile walk gosh my legs know it today and a good shop round got some jeans and tops so no more flashing lol but i had a worst day yesyerday i was to busy chatting and walked into the mens toliets instead of the womens i felt a right idiot luckly there was only one man in so not to bad oh dear lol lol

oh dear i hope your keyboard is still working after you spat your drink lolol my mum sais when they made me they chucked the mould away now i know why took to much cement up lololol yes we are quite happy in the north down to earth a spades a spade well most of them i know wot you mean about country bumkin i love walking through the woods and on the fields it sorts your head out the quiet life i colud retire to that your a lucky girl em lol oh im so proud of you as well you keep it up

good luck everyone on your journeys xxchezzxx

chezz said:
hi em hope your feeling alot better love and yes with your dog back i think it will cheer you up loads i know there pets but there our family also part of us i do not know about your rain clothes i think you might need a boat for the walks lol lol
well where do i start its friday 13th dont i know it well first thing today im walking to walk and everyone is looking at me im thinking wow i must have really lost some weight people cannot stop looking at me im like swinging the hips knocking lampposts down and knocking people out of the way while there swinging lolol thinking im a sexy stud muffin no no there not looking at me for that i have left the price tag on my jeans and there looking at a big red round label on my bum lol oh well it was good while it lasted an old lady bless her told me then later on went to post office with other half was reaching up to get something off top shelf and yes my jeans fell down round my ankles not half way no thats to lady like for me no i had to do the full monty to a full shop of customers i had to laugh or i would have cryed luckly everyone saw the funny side as well gosh i could have emptyed the shop with my wide load i said to o/h im glad i got my new knickers on and my long t-shirt now i really do need to get some new jeans lolol i think its all this getting giddy about mr grey are im trying out for the film when it comes out lololol well no more accidents after that locked myself in house till tomorrow lololol so you can see its not been a bad day today quite eventfull well hope your all ok i hope you do not have nightmares after reaading this i mean i was there it was quite a site lolol rofl
xxchezzxx

Hahahahaaaaa! Oh Chezz that did give me a laugh! Sorry for your missfortune but these sort of thing happen to me too so it's good to heae it hapoens to others! ;)

Congrats on your loss this week hun - every pound counts!

CGxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL using MiniMins

hi CG
lol oh im glad its just not me last week just seem to get worse lets hope fingers croseed its better this week

xxchezzxx

well done Chezz on your weight loss, oh and what are you like re the mens loos ha ha, lets hope you didn't get an eyeful!!

I have a real tendency to make a tit of myself when out in public, I always manage to do something silly, I am so clumsy as well which makes my family laugh all the time. I mean years ago when I was learning to drive I went to change gear and grabbed the male driving instructor instead down below, the shame! ha ha

Oh yes def a country bumpkin, have to laugh when I go to London with my friend as I stand out like a sore thumb on the underground, I like the simple life, the countryside, I can only cope with really busy places is small doses!

Em xx

Hi em

lol no eyeful he was about 90 i think it took him an hour to find it told lad lol bless him i had to laugh he said you can stay if you want i said no your ok ............. rofl about the driving lesson lol that would be oh my gear sticks grown have i pulled it out lololol no its become human lolololol i seem to get in trouble where ever i go ........ not sure what wrong with me today really struggled and felt really low im ok now but wow this was a new one on me i think its cause my brother found dad again with low sugars 2.7 hes ok now but twice in 1 week is bad so not slept to well waiting for my phone to go plus holiday time at work so more time spent there oh well anyway we got some news today dads insulin was out of date thats why he as been going in hypos but not sure if its dad and my bro who as not checked them are they sent them 2 months out of date but least now he is ok and the ambulance serivce can have a rest from him
lol
i call dad mr wot wot that yellow m & m advert with the tweed suit and the pipe it just reminds me of dad not that he looks like that lololol honest im not a little round m & m its just the pipe and the way he talks lolol

hope your keeping ok love

good luck to you all for this week

xxchezzxx

ha ha love the fact he said you could stay if you wanted, wink wink !! Oh we are so similar, the two of us together would be bound to get into trouble if we went out together ha ha

I am so sorry you have had so much worry over your dad, no wonder you have been low, most likely so anxious, that never makes keeping to a healthy eating plan easy. I felt stressed the other day and finished off god knows how many Carrs cheese crackers, thats nothing towards what I would have eaten in the past but things like this happen hey! ha ha over the M&M description, my dad today got out of the car for a walk with me and the dog and his hat turned up and he looked like Benny Hill and I told him so, he was not impressed!! ;)

Em xx

hi em
oh i can just see us out now we would be laughing all the time i mean in 42 now getting old but i act like im 22 lol its just the way i am its not that i do it on purpose it just seems to follow me around lolo lol i feel a alot better today em now dad is sorted with is insulin and he seems a lot better it just really worried me and i think i let it get to me i was a good girl though i just had a sandwich in the past it would have been the contents of our flat lol lol oh my how time moves on and now you can stand back and think yes now i know wot triggers me my family lololol.................oh i bet your dad gave you the evil eye all i can see now is your dad runing round the field with the dog and you behind him with the end of benny hill music lalalalalala lolol oh em you do cheer me up ........ hubby bought me a pandora braclet today so i can put a charm on for every stone i lose he said when i lose all my weight and i get tempted to look at that i sad down not worry mine will be dragging a long the floor lololol i want to buy the charms that will mean something so least its a treat like he said and not food ........................hope your keeping ok hun and not fighting with no more horses lol that old man i think he need helpgeeting sorted and taking back to is chair lol lol poor love bless him

xxchezzxx

well today as been a good day dad is 100% now touch wood no more hypos and is sugars are all noe=rmal this week so im going to stop now staying up this late when i have got to be up at 6.30am for work lol i say this and i will still do it ........... reshape was was good tonight there is usallay about 18-22 off us but tonight there was only 10 and it was nice just to have a small group for once and we are all close so thats nice to its so surprising what we have learnt im going to miss it as it finishes in 5 weeks time and then its 10 weeks off then you go back to the drop in centre for a weigh in to see how you are getting on and catch up with the others in the group............. if i struggle on this journey i will go on these meetings again there really good and thats the thing you can go back as many times as you want there great they will say to you we are here for you 100% if you need us ......................... well im off to bed now im really tired tonight

good luck everyone of you this week with your journeys

speak soon
xxchezzxx

hi everyone

god i spoke to soon just got in dad had another hypo today brother just came in and found him lucky he had gone back for something got ambulance and they tested is bloods was 1.3 gosh he is so lucky the told him if he had gone in a hypo coma we could have lost him i was at work so there was nothing i could do until i finshed but brother sorted it bless him they was with dad half hour and they got dads doctor out as well and they said he as a very bad urine infection and thats why he as been having hypos becuse is insulin is fighting the infection i told them when i rang the drs about this and they would not give him an appotiment till tuesday next week ok he still going to that as well but my father could have died because of them not getting him i mean ok its only a urine infection but to some one with diabetic with insulin injection its a lot more ohh im sorry angry im tired but cant sleep as im worried about him even though i have only just left him and my brother is there with him ohh its crazy i know he is a grown man but at the end of the day he is my dad and i love him even thoughhe can do my head in........... got to be up in morning to as covering this week and im still sticking to the diet through all this i think someone up there is testing me but i can tell you all now im going to have a glass of wine tomorrow sod it right feel alot better now i have had a moan miss bubbles will be back and miss gloom will be gone

all have a good weekend
take care whatever your doing

xxchezzxx

Back