A lot to lose!

Couch to 25k is really good. I did have to stop (lighting, venue... not wanting to get run over, childcare) so I just walked everywhere pushing my son, to the extent the locals think i'm "a very active lady" (LOL). I've started going to tap class now, SO much fun! and just £5 per week (1 hour class).

I had 9st 12lbs to lose (lost an extra 12lb between going to the drs and starting sw) I've lost 4st 8.5lbs (SW weights) so far. I've incorporated it into my life so easily and still go out and have treats when I want it. If you see it as a diet you may well struggle, if you see it as something long term it should be permanent and effective. Several small changes introduced gradually is so much easier to maintain for me.

I have short term goals that are just a few lbs spaced apart, then I have my mid term goals. First it was my club 10 (2st 1lb) then I spaced the next interim target at 4st 1lb, because if I can lose 2st 1lb, I can lose 2 stone again. The next interim target is 7st 5lbs, because if I can lose 4st 1lb then I can lose 3st 4lb. Then it is just another 2st 7lbs to final target. I've found the weigh loss groups of 18st to 17st support, 16st to 15 stone support, etc great help, It keeps my focus and I see myself plodding down the groups. :)

Back