a minimin in our midst???

Woo that's impressive! /flex

I play too! :D Not looking forward to work on the 7th of December for obvious reasons ;)

burning urge to play or u work where its sold?? steel toe caps kinda a day maybe :p
xx

Last edited:
Yeah I wounder but there are a lot more elderly people in my group hehe

Oh !!! I am 67 and host and own 2 websites. I love my computer. Not quite senile yet..........

And of course everyone knows that us sad elderly folk don't even know what a computer looks like!! :p

LOL !!!!!!

when I mean elderly, I mean elderly 80's that can bearly walk I could not image them on here, but you never know ;)!

Good heavens, at 80 my mother did 2 jobs. One as a voluntary councilor working with manic depressives in a half way house and also running a clothing store for the poor and needy for the WRVS. What is more she walked from one side of town to the other on a regular basis. Loved dancing and danced right to the end of her life at 89 years old.

She could run rings round most youngsters and was far more interesting and inspirational.

My mother in law is 79, very adept on the internet and is currently losing reasonable amounts of weight using part of the SW principles.

Bring it on MIL !!!!!!

Theres a heck of a lot of "silver surfers" out there - jeez, my mother who is 60 runs a world of warcraft guild and has been playing it longer than I have. The internets for everyone, not just the kiddies :D

Yeah !!!! Like it a lot.

Theres one lady on Minimins whos 76!!

Thanks for that Starlight. I really thought I was the eldest. I feel such a babe now.

Sorry for being ageist - I take my words back :)

Thanks for admitting to your ageism. I am one old fart that forgives you :)

Oh you loosers! ha

The correct term Fern, is "geek".

Although, as we are on a weight loss forum I am sure we could also be considered losers, as we are losing weight, but by that logic, so could you.

HA! YOU ARE A LOSER TOO!!

I WIN!! :D :D MUHAHAHAHA.

*Shouts "Leeroy Jenkins" and legs it out of the thread...*

Pwned, noob.

Theres nothing clever about using the same insult against the same person who used it to begin with!!! *sticks tongue out!!*
Atleast be a little creative! haha.

Love you really, you little loosers. x

Back