A mission to be happy again - My EE food diary.

indiebabe

Well I am having a major down week this week and am struggling with following the plan while having a social life. I have also got out of the habit of writing everything down as I don't like carrying round a bit of paper - roll on the sw app!!

Have decided a food diary on here may be more useful - easier to update and useful to get some feedback. I have asked my c to look over them for me and heard nothing back so it's time for some help from all you mini's :)

So yesterday:

Breakfast - bitesize shreddies 28g, 250ml soya milk (hexa) and banana

Lunch - huge salad (lettuce, tomatoes and celery) ham, chicken, cottage cheese. Apple

Snack - Breakfast bar (3 syns)

Dinner - quorn fillet, 1/2 pack batchelors golden savoury rice, cabbage and mixed veg and Mayo (3 syns)

Am going to fill this in as day goes on as its easier to keep on top of it -

Today:

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal bread (hexb) 1/2 tin low salt Heinz beans. 2 satsumas

Lunch - batchelors savoury rice, cheese (hex a) tomatoes and lettuce

Snack - apple, banana

Dinner - went to all you can eat Chinese for dads birthday. Added it up to around 20/25 syns

Last edited:
Am going to fill this in as day goes on as its easier to keep on top of it -
Apologies if I'm sticking my nose in where it's not wanted, but I might have an alternative to carrying a bit of paper round with you to write your food diary. :)

I put everything on a google spreadsheet. I can get at it from wherever I can use a computer. I use it to plan my meals for the week as well, so I can always see what I'm supposed to be eating. And I can put on anything else or different that I eat.

I've got it set up to tally up my syns and my exercise as well, so I know exactly how much I've got left for the week. It really seems to make SW so much easier.

Attachments

• scrncap food planner.jpg
    scrncap food planner.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 23,750
That's amazing, what a clever idea. I didnt know you could do that. I will have to look into that! Thank you. Yours looks so good!

Thank you for your input, I need allege help I can get :) x x

Back