A new diet... for a new me... food diary!!

Thanks for that.... these are the things that i need people to make me aware of as im new to this diet! After i read what you wrote i went back and had a look at the book again and it says take 2 hexb... Now i need to remember these hints thanks again! If you see anything else i miss please let me know....

Weigh in this morning and i have lost 4lbs excellent!!!!

Friday 6th August

EXTRA EASY DAY

Breakfast - Cornflakes and milk - HExA & B

Lunch - bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms (Free)

Grapes

Fruity malt loaf (a small slice)

Tea - Mixed Grill - Steak, bacon, sausage (1 syn), mushrooms, onion, tomato and SW sweet potato chips

Glass of wine - 6 syns

Syns today is for the wine, sausage and malt loaf - i cant remember how much it is for the malt loaf but i think it is 6 syns so total today is 13 syns

Saturday 7th July

Another Red day (am i doing to many of these??)

Breakfast - Cornflakes and milk (HEX A&B)

Lunch - 1 sausage, 1 bacon, egg and tomato (probably 6 syns here)

Tea - Homemade sw KFC chicken and salad (can i just say how delicious this is i am totally amazed!!) (Brown bread as HexB)

Half a larger

(and then unfortunatly i had a bit of cake!! which i can probably say will be about 10 syns)

So all together i have probably had approx 20 syns today but im not too sure!!

I don't think cornflakes are on the heb list, so you'll have to syn them but it does give you an extra heb then.

Oh noooo i thought that they were!! Thanks for that im glad people keep on telling me what im doing wrong! im not going to eat cornflakes again now i know!!

Sunday 8th August

Extra easy day

Breakfast - Cornflakes and milk (5 syns and HExA)

Lunch - Roast dinner at a pub... now the things i know i need to syn is 3 roast potatoes and a yorkshire pud... so im guessing it will be approx 10 syns for this

The good news is i didnt have any pudding haha

Tea - bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms (Freeeeee)

So im synning today as 15syns but let me know if i have got anything wrong! Also i now i have no hexb but i thought i could have cornflakes but i cant :(

Monday 9th August

Red Day

Breakfast - Special k and milk (Hex A&B)

Lunch - Bacon, tomato and low fat mayonnaise sandwich (Bread HexB) Mayo - 2 syns

Grapes

Tea - Lasagne 10 syns

Total of 12 syns today

Last edited:
Tuesday 10th August

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - Bacon, egg, mushroom and beans

Muller light yoghurt

Lunch - Chicken Mugshot

Tea
Im having Chilli con carne with a few pieces of light choice garlic bread (6 syns)

And a glass of wine - another 6 syns

Im hoping thats all the syns im going to have but i will update tomorrow I have anymore

Total - 12 syns

Hello,

Your menu looks yummy although I dont see any HEXs used on your EE day on Tueday??? You are allowed 1 HEXa and 1 HEXB. Also when you are doing an EE day, you need to have superfree food with every meal.

For example - after your mugshot you should have a portion of fruit or add fruit to your mullerlight yogurt and with your evening meal you need to add some veggies with it! This "superfree rule" applies to the EE plan.

Another than that keep up the good work! Excellent first week loss. ;)

Thanks for that info... Im still struggling to get my head around what i should eat etc...
although i dont think i would want to put veggies with the chilli though so maybe i should have that on a red day and Hex the rice?? im not sure but i will look into it! I did end up having some grapes after the mugshot which i didnt put in so i got that bit right but now i need to look at my main meals!
Thanks for letting me know anyway :)

Wednesday 11th August

Extra easy day

Breakfast - Porridge and milk HEX A & B

Grapes

Lunch - mugshot

More grapes

Tea - Gammon and loads of salad

Banana

And I went and did some scuba diving tonight which always makes me hungry so I had a small plate of chilli con carne when I got back in

Last edited:
Thursday 12th August

Extra Easy

Breakfast - Porridge and milk with banana HEXA & B

Grapes

Lunch - Mugshot

Tea - Chicken Rogan Josh (this was taken from the SW magazine and it is lovely!!!) with rice

Packet of Quavers - 5 and half syns

Total 5 and half syns today

Ok I weighed myself today and i havnt lost a thing... very weird as i have kept to the diet this week but hey ho not a lot i can do!!

Week 1 weight loss - 4lb ;)
Week 2 wight loss - 0lb :confused:

Weekend

I have just got back from a very unlucky weekend away... to the point i fell over last night and dislocated my shoulder!!! it really wasnt a good weekend and due to my shoulder im not going to be able to start exercising this week as i had planned to do... but here is my food diary for the weekend and i am going to have to try and eat well to loose some more weight this week!! :cry:

Friday 15th August = Extra easy day

Wheetabix and milk (hex a & B)

Bacon, egg and beans - free

Grapes

Banana

Then unfortunately as i was going away for the weekend i ate Fish and Chips which is 17 1/2 syns

------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 16th August = Extra easy day

Full English breakfast
1 sausage which is about 8 1/2 syns and half a piece of white bread 1 3/4 syns

Milk as my hex A (not sure what to put down as my hex b as i didnt have any cereals??)

Spaghetti Bolognaise

Half a larger - 4 1/2 syns

Total syns 14 3/4 syns

------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 17th August

Wheetabix and milk (Hex A&B)

Ham salad

Roast dinner - Beef, lots of veg, a few frozen potatoes and an Aunt bessies yorkshire pud - 5 syns

I know i didnt have much fruit it was because ive been away... i will make it up this week!

Monday 16th August

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - Special k and Milk (HexA & B)

Banana - free

Lunch - Mugshot - free

Plum - free

Packet of Quavers 5 syns

Tea - Chicken and Vegetable Kozani (I havnt tried this yet as its just cooking but its 1 syn)

so far today 6 syns :)

Tuesday 17th August

Another extra easy day

Breakfast - Bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms - FREE

Plumb - FREE

I had 3 go ahead biscuits which i have found out they are 3 syns each ouch!! - 9 Syns

Lunch - i had a pasta dish with chicken, peas and mint - FREE

a load of grapes - FREE

Tea - Spaghetti carbonara with salad - FREE

So the amount of syns today is - 9 syns

I have been away for a few days for my fellas 40th birthday which i was bad on the eating and drinking!! but I weighed myself when i got back and i havnt put anything on or lost anything so thats not too bad!!

Saturday 21st August - Extra easy day

Breakfast - Wheetabix and milk (HExA&B)

Plumb

Lunch - Bacon, sausage, beans, tomato and mushrooms (approx 8 syns)

Tea - Moussaka - Freeeeeeeee

Sunday 22nd August - Extra easy day

Breakfast
Special k and milk (HEX a&B)

Lunch - Had a carvery while i was out so im thinking its going to be approx 10 syns

Tea - Bacon and egg sandwich (2 pieces of oatmeal bread which is approx 6 syns)

Plumb

Monday 23rd August RED DAY

Breakfast - bacon sandwich - HEX B
Milk is HEX A

Lunch - Packet of wotsits - 5 syns
Plumb

Tea - SW KFC chicken with salad - freeee although the bread is HEXB (can i use 2 lots of bread for my hex b or is it just once?)

lots of grapes

Back