A new diet... for a new me... food diary!!

Thursday 23rd September - Extra Easy day

Breakfast - bacon, sausage, mushrooms,egg, beans and mushrooms (1 syn for sausage)

Lunch - Mugshot and a packet of monster munch (6 syns)

Tea - Breaded fish, chips and mushypeas (i am currently cooking this if its nice i will put a photo on here of it! (Bread is HEX b)

HEX a - milk for all my coffees lol

Fish and chips

I hope i have added the photo... if not i will try again lol

Attachments

• 100_7882.jpg
    100_7882.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 33
Friday 24th September Extra easy day

Breakfast - Wheetabix and milk (HEX a&b)

Lunch - Banana, mugshot and packet of monster munch (6 Syns)

peach

Tea - Lamb steak, 4 roast potatoes and loads of veg and gravy - I think that the potatoes and gravy will probably be approximately 9 syns

Apple

Total syns today is 15 syns

I also did exercise on the wii for approx 20 mins today too!

Last edited:
Hiya, sorry not been around for so long, 5lb is a good loss, try to look on the positive, you've lost, not gained and you are following a healthy eating plan. good luck this week, donna x

Thanks Donna... i just wish i could loose as much has you have im impressed!!! I am happy that i have lost 5lb and not put any on too! im hoping that in the next week i will loose loads as im going to Jersey and will be going on loads of nice walks plus im staying with a vegetarian so will be doing a few green days too (which i struggle to do haha)
Kath x

Hi Kath, I agree with Donna and focus on the 5lb loss. You've manged this and carried on eating out and going away. How much would you have put on if you werent doing SW? Well done and good luck :)

Enjoy Jersey

Back