A New Me - A New Screen name!

Hello!!!

Lovely to hear from you!!!

Sounds like you're doing great so far, hope your willpower rubs off on me....I can't get back on the wagon.

Cheb!!!

HELLOOOOOOO!

How are you, whats new with you!?

Forgot you were a mod - should have come looking for your posts.

Motivation always wains on a Friday but im really determined to get through the weekend and out the otherside defo slimmer!

Im going away half-term week to Spain and soooooooo want to be slimmer than I am now!

You have done fantastic thus far - keep at it Cheb, you know you can do it!!!!

I'll keep tabs on your posts now :O)

Take care xxx

SnackaSnackaSnacka

GRRRRR Im so mad with myself but I knew id do it (probably told myself to).

Picking on Chicken etc - p's me off that I can't have 100% resolve on a weekend - only Mon-Thursday can I do 100% as im at work! (Even though I work from home). I think its the cooking for the family thing hubby doesn't mind cooking during the week but weekends he's off so doesn't want to cook. (I say cook - its jacket spuds or oven stuff! hahah).

Still never mind im not going to slap myself silly - i'll just keep glugging and taking the packs in the hope that i'll be slimmer on Thursday than last Thursday.

I sooooooo want to be.

Anyways enough said about that - hows everyone else doing?

Ax

the thought of cheese and broccoli put me off getting it lol but if you like it then go for it lol

Good to have you back tho anewme/nuts and I hope we can all keep you motivated.
I try to be upbeat and lol a lot or else I think I would go insane lol
not that I am not already mind.
I am having a battle with my brain just now over weather I should eat food or not and its so strange I can smell food when there isnt any about lol I may wake up tomorrow and hear the food calling me lol but I so want to be slim and I am determined and I hope I can encourage you too nuts as others have encouraged me so far.

Dont look back now just forward
Good Luck

Choc xx

Choc!

Thanks Choc, I appreciate that. :), we'll keep each other on the road to Slimdom and our new "me's"

Ive got my first litre down my neck which is a HALLAJUJAH (sp) moment for me as im pants at drinking the water. So im ahead today already.

I've not had a shake yet, I shall have a Vanilla Coffee in a mo - I have a bit of a sore throat and have had a cough for about 4 weeks now - blinking thing is slowly getting better but now and again i'll have a coughing fit!

I am positive today though - keeping myself on track - how about you - hows your day going?

Ax

Hi Anew

Glad to hear the water is going down lol just try for a bit more lol
I must say I feel a little sick today, not sure if I have over doesed on the water lol
Hope your feeling a bit better in yourself soon and just think of the new slim you.
I have been thinking about chocolate today lol nothing new there lol but I soon try and think of something else.
I have just had a choc tetra so am feeling better now after a choc fix lol
Will I ever me normal ? lol
Anyway stay up beat and think of the future.

Choc xx

Yes Choc - you are right.

The future is bright - the futures............slim! :)

You are so positive - I think you are fab!!

I can't wait to get a Choc Orange shake - I luuuuuuurrvvvve Orange Chocolate so I think my main diet will consist of Mint Choc and Orange Choc and then Vanilla Coffees ahahaha - simple but hopefully affective!

We WILL be slim Choc - its in my crystal ball lol

Ax

Getting the hump now - can't get me ticker to go - says Invalid File!

I'll try again tomorrow when my brain is in gear !

Ax

Back