A New Me once and for all

harassed_mother said:
I does doesn't it I'm over 1.3 lol I wanna go Alton towers in the summer with the kids when I know I can fit into the rides without worrying if they will kick me off

I wanna go without the kids so I can play lol x

Well day 31 all done for me and another 100% day plus I told my mum today that I'm on it and she was very supportive and said as long as it is working for me and I'm not doing any harm then she hopes I stick to it.
Hope u have all had a lovely day and been on it like a car bonnet :)
Good night to all my lovely friends have a lovely evening and I will speak to less of u in the morning :) xxx

harassed_mother said:
Well day 31 all done for me and another 100% day plus I told my mum today that I'm on it and she was very supportive and said as long as it is working for me and I'm not doing any harm then she hopes I stick to it.
Good night to all my lovely friends have a lovely evening and I will speak to less of u in the morning :) xxx

Nite nite lovely I am off as well spend some time with hubby as been at uni all day and it's his weekend off :( xxxx

Good morning lovely ladies I'm up early again thanks to boyfriend banging around getting ready for work think I will do the same tomorrow when I start early bloody pain he is.
The sun is shining again today looks like its gonna be a gorgeous day what u all got planned for today ? Mine is ironing ironing and more ironing lol have a good day all

harassed_mother said:
Good morning lovely ladies I'm up early again thanks to boyfriend banging around getting ready for work think I will do the same tomorrow when I start early bloody pain he is.
The sun is shining again today looks like its gonna be a gorgeous day what u all got planned for today ? Mine is ironing ironing and more ironing lol have a good day all

Morning, so early again! I have White wooden blinds, I told hubby to take curtain pole down when he put them up cos I thought they would block out light...wrong :(
But being woken up to sunshine is nice :) xxx
No ironing for me, but will be doing lots of tidying and always a mountain of washing!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:

That's brill that your mom was supportive Hunni. Am well pleased for you

harassed_mother said:

You need to be putting earplugs in but definitely make lots of noise tomorrow as payback lol. Bleurgh, I have lots of ironing too, may do that later but today my bro and his gf are coming over with her little girl so we're off to the wacky this morning whilst hubby gets the tent open washed down and resealed! This afternoon I'm planning on cooking the family something nice, maybe sausage and mash or something similar with veg and then make lunches etc for tomorrow. Back to the real world eh x morning :) x

Zest for Life said:
Morning, so early again! I have White wooden blinds, I told hubby to take curtain pole down when he put them up cos I thought they would block out light...wrong :(
But being woken up to sunshine is nice :) xxx
No ironing for me, but will be doing lots of tidying and always a mountain of washing!!! Xxx

Lol a mothers work is never done good morning xx

Rkmriddell said:
That's brill that your mom was supportive Hunni. Am well pleased for you

You need to be putting earplugs in but definitely make lots of noise tomorrow as payback lol. Bleurgh, I have lots of ironing too, may do that later but today my bro and his gf are coming over with her little girl so we're off to the wacky this morning whilst hubby gets the tent open washed down and resealed! This afternoon I'm planning on cooking the family something nice, maybe sausage and mash or something similar with veg and then make lunches etc for tomorrow. Back to the real world eh x morning :) x

Morning rkm u up early too mmmm sausage and mash :-( not had that for yonks enjoy whacky love it there wish my kids were young again

harassed_mother said:
Morning rkm u up early too mmmm sausage and mash :-( not had that for yonks enjoy whacky love it there wish my kids were young again

Yep. Was up before the kids. I swear this 6am start is grained into me now!! Boo! X

Well I was having a relaxing Sunday until the footy was on gutted my team lost out in the last 5 mins of the match oh well imam still on it 100% and will not give in just cos I am miffed :) bloody football

Hope u all having a lovely relaxing Sunday day 32 almost done for me my WI is Tuesday this week hope the one less day won't affect my weight loss :-(

harassed_mother said:
I does doesn't it I'm over 1.3 lol I wanna go Alton towers in the summer with the kids when I know I can fit into the rides without worrying if they will kick me off

Ditto that's my goal to get to 14st for a trip to Alton towers in sept, haven't been for about 10 years!

harassed_mother said:
Well I was having a relaxing Sunday until the footy was on gutted my team lost out in the last 5 mins of the match oh well imam still on it 100% and will not give in just cos I am miffed :) bloody football

Hope u all having a lovely relaxing Sunday day 32 almost done for me my WI is Tuesday this week hope the one less day won't affect my weight loss :-(

It won't. You'll be fine :) x

harassed_mother said:

Awwww Soz about ya team but oh we'll hehehehe not football fan unless world cup or euro etc lol and Tuesday is gona be great for you xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Awwww Soz about ya team but oh we'll hehehehe not football fan unless world cup or euro etc lol and Tuesday is gona be great for you xxxxx

I hope so think she might change it to Tuesday all the time moving forward :)

Day 32 all done back to work to tomorrow in at 6 :-( so off to Bedfordshire now good night all sweet dreams and happy shrinking x x

harassed_mother said:
Day 32 all done back to work to tomorrow in at 6 :-( so off to Bedfordshire now good night all sweet dreams and happy shrinking x x

Welcome to your day 33 hunni :) hope you have a good day at work x

harassed_mother said:

Hope you had a lovely sleep sweetie and whoohoooo day 33 xxxxxxx

Morning :) have a good day hun :) xxx

Back