A New Me once and for all

Hi ladies x just in from work day 33 half way done woohoo :) feel tired today think its cos I went bed late then up at 5 :-(

Hope u have all had a lovely day in work or uni or just being off xxx

harassed_mother said:
Hi ladies x just in from work day 33 half way done woohoo :) feel tired today think its cos I went bed late then up at 5 :-(

Hope u have all had a lovely day in work or uni or just being off xxx

Afternoon lovely. Hope you've managed I do some chilling. Early night sounds in order. For me too am exhausted today x

Rkmriddell said:
Afternoon lovely. Hope you've managed I do some chilling. Early night sounds in order. For me too am exhausted today x

Evening Hun I think u right just watched greys anatomy it's final on Thursday I'm so excited lol

harassed_mother said:
Evening Hun I think u right just watched greys anatomy it's final on Thursday I'm so excited lol

That's another one I never got into. Is that the one with the sexy dr? X

Rkmriddell said:
That's another one I never got into. Is that the one with the sexy dr? X

Not just one loads of em but yes mcdreamy I love it I'm sad really

harassed_mother said:
Not just one loads of em but yes mcdreamy I love it I'm sad really

Ah that's the one that I'd heard about lol. Hey don't be silly I just don't have time to watch half of what I want to. I manage about 30-60 minutes and so squeeze in all my favourites.... I love cougar town, big bang theory, touch, homelands, apprentice....

Rkmriddell said:
Ah that's the one that I'd heard about lol. Hey don't be silly I just don't have time to watch half of what I want to. I manage about 30-60 minutes and so squeeze in all my favourites.... I love cougar town, big bang theory, touch, homelands, apprentice....

All the same as me with exception of big bang and homelands although I am gonna download that one as all girls in work talking about it :)

Well ladies I'm off for an early night tonight as I'm falling asleep on the couch and is gone bloody freezing sure it's just been hailing here bloody weather. WI for me tomorrow day early hope it's not a bad one :-( don't like it when it's not sticking to my routine :)
Sharon we getting nearer to day 40 woo woo
Day 33 goodbye it was nice to see u but I shall never see u again sleep tight all speak to u all in the morning hopefully not at a ridiculous time although the boyf is on earlies again so I may do :)

harassed_mother said:
All the same as me with exception of big bang and homelands although I am gonna download that one as all girls in work talking about it :)

Def worth a watch. Night Hun x

harassed_mother said:
Well ladies I'm off for an early night tonight as I'm falling asleep on the couch and is gone bloody freezing sure it's just been hailing here bloody weather. WI for me tomorrow day early hope it's not a bad one :-( don't like it when it's not sticking to my routine :)
Sharon we getting nearer to day 40 woo woo
Day 33 goodbye it was nice to see u but I shall never see u again sleep tight all speak to u all in the morning hopefully not at a ridiculous time although the boyf is on earlies again so I may do :)

Good luck for tomorrow. What time? X

Good morning all day 34 is here and its wi later on eek . Think I may try some bars this week but nit sure do u think it will slow my weight down cos I'm on 4 shakes a day and a pint of skimmed milk ?
Hope u all have a fan dabby dozey day :) speak to you all later

harassed_mother said:
Good morning all day 34 is here and its wi later on eek . Think I may try some bars this week but nit sure do u think it will slow my weight down cos I'm on 4 shakes a day and a pint of skimmed milk ?

Morning, I'm not sure of the answer. Realbb has bars doesn't she? And her weightloss is unreal!!! If you fo go for the bars the choc mint is lush xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:

I don't think it will hun, if it does it will be minimal anyway, the bars aren't that much difference calorie and carb wise than the shakes anyway. The thing to watch with them is that it can increase constipation - so you need to up your water with them x Enjoy day 34 x

Rkmriddell said:
I don't think it will hun, if it does it will be minimal anyway, the bars aren't that much difference calorie and carb wise than the shakes anyway. The thing to watch with them is that it can increase constipation - so you need to up your water with them x Enjoy day 34 x

Omg not having them having a real bad time with that at min started pysillium husks but not working yet :-(

harassed_mother said:
Omg not having them having a real bad time with that at min started pysillium husks but not working yet :-(

They will once your clear. Might be better with some dulcolax first. Having plenty of chewing gum is also helping me x

Good luck at weigh in chick am sprinkling some fairy dust just for you. Hope you have lovely day ya doing so amazing xxxx

Back