A New Me once and for all

It's so easy to put back on isn't it.
Oh what other new flavours they got? I love mango x did they ever do coconut? X

Yes but it wasn't that nice the new lemon bars are fit though but for this week I'm just on shakes to get back in in first day almost done

harassed_mother said:
Yes but it wasn't that nice the new lemon bars are fit though but for this week I'm just on shakes to get back in in first day almost done

Chewy or crunchy? I like lemon x any new shake flavours?

Hey guys, hope you don't min me joining this chat, I am thinking of starting (again, for the last time) Cambridge as I am going on holiday on 1st August an have about 5st to lose, do you think I could lose it all before that? X

Hey guys, hope you don't min me joining this chat, I am thinking of starting (again, for the last time) Cambridge as I am going on holiday on 1st August an have about 5st to lose, do you think I could lose it all before that? X

Hi Lauren yes you could lose very close to that if u doing sole source :) good luck

Well day 2 not going so bad just had 2nd Shake and not feeling to bad been on walk with dog and watching crap on telly but I am glad I'm off work whilst I get into ketosis :)

harassed_mother said:
Day 3 - so far so good no major headaches yet which is good

Good girl:) how you finding it?
The very first time is the easiest and best... But you don't realise at the time!
It's not having coffee with milk and brown sugar that gets me x

I'm finding it ok actually because I know what to expect day 3 almost half way over I will do it this time :) how u doing ? Coffee doesnt bother me really and only used to have 1 cup of t a day too

lauren2244 said:
Looking forward to my first day tomorrow, am going to make myself a reward chart to keep me going lol x

Oh sounds good idea. Take a pic x

Day 4 - feeling good freezing but good and still 100% :) hope I all have a good day

Well done :)

I'm on 2nd shake of day now been on 3 mile walk with dog :) hope u having good weekend

Back