A New Me once and for all

I put 1lb on this week bit miffed but it bad totm so I know it will be off next week first time I have put on on this diet and the las time she measured me cos I was unhappy and I have lost 31.5 inches overall so happy about that

harassed_mother said:
I put 1lb on this week bit miffed but it bad totm so I know it will be off next week first time I have put on on this diet and the las time she measured me cos I was unhappy and I have lost 31.5 inches overall so happy about that

Oh my God that is amazing all those inches you have waved goodbye to whoohoooo!!! And yeah lb def totm next week you will blast that off and more. Xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Oh my God that is amazing all those inches you have waved goodbye to whoohoooo!!! And yeah lb def totm next week you will blast that off and more. Xxxxxx

Still miffed but the inch loss made me happy :-( I suppose how u doing ? Still going strong ?

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost, Week 19 = 3lb lost = 64lb lost

harassed_mother said:
Still miffed but the inch loss made me happy :-( I suppose how u doing ? Still going strong ?

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost, Week 19 = 3lb lost = 64lb lost

Awwwww chick I know we live every week for number in one way or another when really we should be patting ourselves on the back every day we complete. You will be ok lovely I just know it and yeah I know I answered how am I but to let you know again I am good xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Awwwww chick I know we live every week for number in one way or another when really we should be patting ourselves on the back every day we complete. You will be ok lovely I just know it and yeah I know I answered how am I but to let you know again I am good xxxxxx

Good good xxxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 -20 = -7lb lost = 4st 7lb and 31.5 inches lost

hey there, I just spent ages reading through your journey and i just want to say how amazing you are doing!! I'm only starting my second week but seeing how fantastic people like you have done really encourages when I feel like giving up! Keep it up :D xxx

lucielou said:
hey there, I just spent ages reading through your journey and i just want to say how amazing you are doing!! I'm only starting my second week but seeing how fantastic people like you have done really encourages when I feel like giving up! Keep it up :D xxx

Aaah thank you it's been tough few weeks but I'm over half way and still going strong :) good luck on your journey xxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 -20 = -7lb lost = 4st 7lb and 31.5 inches lost

Good morning people well it's a crappy day weather wise and apparently the weather nex week is supposed to be gorgeous bloody typical kids go back weather is nice I had next week off too but cancelled it :-( lol oh well bloody typical, I now have to wait till October to have another week off which will hopefully fly by and by then I wanna be at least 6st lighter, it's the end of October so hoping to be there or past it

harassed_mother said:
Good morning people well it's a crappy day weather wise and apparently the weather nex week is supposed to be gorgeous bloody typical kids go back weather is nice I had next week off too but cancelled it :-( lol oh well bloody typical, I now have to wait till October to have another week off which will hopefully fly by and by then I wanna be at least 6st lighter, it's the end of October so hoping to be there or past it

Wow that's amazing isn't it, sounds such a huge amount! You've done really well :) xxx have you managed to sort your biscuit thing Out ? I've not noticed any biscuits being mentioned in your posts so I assume you have?!
Oh nice for next week, that's good cos I'm off yay!!! :)

Zest for Life said:
Wow that's amazing isn't it, sounds such a huge amount! You've done really well :) xxx have you managed to sort your biscuit thing Out ? I've not noticed any biscuits being mentioned in your posts so I assume you have?!
Oh nice for next week, that's good cos I'm off yay!!! :)

Hi zest yes biscuit all sorted out no biscuits in the house for me :) typical British weather kids go back weather gets nice

Evening gorgeous glad no bisquits are on your thread at moment that is good good heheheh think about the weather like this we will enjoy it anyway hehehehe they had 6 weeks off ;) and as for the 6 stone you will smash it!!! Weigh in for me tomorrow the words "pooping myself" springs to mind lol xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Evening gorgeous glad no bisquits are on your thread at moment that is good good heheheh think about the weather like this we will enjoy it anyway hehehehe they had 6 weeks off ;) and as for the 6 stone you will smash it!!! Weigh in for me tomorrow the words "pooping myself" springs to mind lol xxxxxx

U will have done great I can't wait for u to have it I'm going for dinner with my old manager tomorrow so gonna have just chicken and salad win no dressing and just eat the lettuce and cucumber :-(

harassed_mother said:
U will have done great I can't wait for u to have it I'm going for dinner with my old manager tomorrow so gonna have just chicken and salad win no dressing and just eat the lettuce and cucumber :-(

When I had my salad when I started this for sons baptism meal I had tuna steak salad but I asked them for a pot of vinegar because you can have that!!! Just a thought if you like vinegar :) you can eat the chicken if you ask for it grilled with no sauces you have to ask for what you want :) you can do it and you will love it for being so strong xxxxxxx

Morning Hun xxx how r u today ? It's payday and I'm enjoying last weekend before back to work next week cx

harassed_mother said:
Morning Hun xxx how r u today ? It's payday and I'm enjoying last weekend before back to work next week cx

Awwwww yeah def enjoy I off weekend tooooo :) do you have any plans???? Xxxx

therealbbe said:
Awwwww yeah def enjoy I off weekend tooooo :) do you have any plans???? Xxxx

Hi Hun x just back from my dinner I has chicken salad with out the dressing and water :) left the tomatoes and the Parmesan and the avacadoe

harassed_mother said:
Hi Hun x just back from my dinner I has chicken salad with out the dressing and water :) left the tomatoes and the Parmesan and the avacadoe

Brilliant what excellent choices you made whoohoooooo xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Brilliant what excellent choices you made whoohoooooo xxxxxx

Thank u xxx I'm made up they had baguettes and everything there lol :) I will be thin by Xmas if it kills me lol

harassed_mother said:
Thank u xxx I'm made up they had baguettes and everything there lol :) I will be thin by Xmas if it kills me lol

That is how I feel I have three more stone to lose and 2 lbs for my 2 stone hopefully will hit that this week. Means I will have lose 5 stone minimum at end of journey :) xxxxxxx

Back