A New Me once and for all

therealbbe said:
Baguettes *drooooooooool* ;)

I know and where we sat they had choc cake right behind us it was horrific lol

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 -20 = -7lb lost = 4st 7lb and 31.5 inches lost

Good morning all happy Saturday xxx last weekend for kids before th go back to school :)

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 -20 = -7lb lost = 4st 7lb and 31.5 inches lost

harassed_mother said:
I know and where we sat they had choc cake right behind us it was horrific lol

Ahhhhhhhh how horrible naught people that is what i say heheheh x

harassed_mother said:
Good morning all happy Saturday xxx last weekend for kids before th go back to school :)

Yay happy Saturday not lol spent 200 quid today on kids uniforms and shoes etc bloody kids lol least all done on the list :) xxxx

therealbbe said:
Yay happy Saturday not lol spent 200 quid today on kids uniforms and shoes etc bloody kids lol least all done on the list :) xxxx

I did same last week shoes alone cost me £120 :-(

harassed_mother said:
I did same last week shoes alone cost me £120 :-(

It's a nightmare isn't it lol x

Yes we never used to get that just a pair of black shoes not named trainers like now bloody ridiculous lad they wea uniform though

morning all
last proper lazy day for me as busy tomorrow making sure kids ready for school on tuesday.
hope u all having a lovely day today and enjoying the weekend xx
:p

harassed_mother said:
morning all
last proper lazy day for me as busy tomorrow making sure kids ready for school on tuesday.
hope u all having a lovely day today and enjoying the weekend xx
:p

Hello lovely I just sat here whilst they eating a gammon roast I sooooooooo want it!!! I won't but I want hahahahahahaha. Hope ya having a lovely day sweetie enjoy xxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Hello lovely I just sat here whilst they eating a gammon roast I sooooooooo want it!!! I won't but I want hahahahahahaha. Hope ya having a lovely day sweetie enjoy xxxxxx

I know that feeling just made Sunday roast for mum and kids I sat and ate a bar :-(

harassed_mother said:
I know that feeling just made Sunday roast for mum and kids I sat and ate a bar :-(

This part of the diet is sooooooo hard!!! I just had second pack had hot vanilla shake :) we can do this chick xxxx

Good morning all enjoying my last day off before I go back to work and also WI tomorrow which I think is going to be bad again as I have been little miss picky knickers :-( I will be glad to work then I don't cheat at all

harassed_mother said:
Good morning all enjoying my last day off before I go back to work and also WI tomorrow which I think is going to be bad again as I have been little miss picky knickers :-( I will be glad to work then I don't cheat at all

Awwwwwww what you been picking at mrs - tut tut

therealbbe said:
Awwwwwww what you been picking at mrs - tut tut

Crap, ham, crisp when kids have them and bites of their toast told em last night not to offer me anything to eat at all

harassed_mother said:
Crap, ham, crisp when kids have them and bites of their toast told em last night not to offer me anything to eat at all

Awwwwwww blooming heck what we gonna do with you!! Get them back to school and you back to work. Please don't worry about ya weigh in it prolly won't be as bad as you think. How are you feeling xxxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Awwwwwww blooming heck what we gonna do with you!! Get them back to school and you back to work. Please don't worry about ya weigh in it prolly won't be as bad as you think. How are you feeling xxxxxxxx

I'm feeling alright just wanna get back to work now and back on track x hope u r ok,

harassed_mother said:
I'm feeling alright just wanna get back to work now and back on track x hope u r ok,

Goog good glad ya back on track!! Least it was something small you stopped it and should be proud!!! I am doing ok lovely still plodding along :) xxxxxx

Ok so I am officially mortified today I have been weighed just and put on 4lb to say I'm angry is an understatement I am fuming it's myself I am back at work today and have been 100% today so no cheating now I'm back on it and I will get at least 5 off next week to take me back down to what I was :-( feel so angry with myself stupid bread and crap

On the plus side I have just got the new cookies and cream and will be tasting them later so will let you know how they taste :)

harassed_mother said:
Ok so I am officially mortified today I have been weighed just and put on 4lb to say I'm angry is an understatement I am fuming it's myself I am back at work today and have been 100% today so no cheating now I'm back on it and I will get at least 5 off next week to take me back down to what I was :-( feel so angry with myself stupid bread and crap

On the plus side I have just got the new cookies and cream and will be tasting them later so will let you know how they taste :)

Can't wait to try that one chick leg me know what it's like love. As for the 4lbs ok so we all makes mistakes you will get through this and plow even further your a. Strong lady and will do this. Smash it this week love and see the scales move down. Prolly just water anyway :) xxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Can't wait to try that one chick leg me know what it's like love. As for the 4lbs ok so we all makes mistakes you will get through this and plow even further your a. Strong lady and will do this. Smash it this week love and see the scales move down. Prolly just water anyway :) xxxxxxx

Good morning Hun xxxx how are u today I'm good and will be 150% this week I'm not spending £40 + a week to not do it right :) x

Back