A New Me once and for all

Well first WI of the year and 9lb loss which I'm made up with stil 11 to get rid of to get back to pre Xmas weight but all going in right direction

harassed_mother said:
Well first WI of the year and 9lb loss which I'm made up with stil 11 to get rid of to get back to pre Xmas weight but all going in right direction

Well done x how long you been back on it? X

harassed_mother said:
Thanks zest x Since last Tuesday officially although after WI I did have some chips and started weds :)

Naughty !!!

harassed_mother said:
How u doing zest? U back on track ?

Not unless eating choc brownies is being on track x

Hi read you diary and thought I would say Hi! How you doing today are you back on track after your fall this weekend? Good luck I hope you are! x

Yes I'm trying just dunno what's up with me at all can't seem to get back on track for longer than a week but this time I'm hoping I will :) I blame this stupid weather

How u doing ?

yes doing well, I struggled this weekend too but must say the lovely posts and encouragement and reading other diaries seem to get me through! I think WRoe and her tips really helped me had a nice pamper session and hot bath and this seemed to help!Glad you have managed to get on it again! You have done so well with you weight loss you can do this! x

yes doing well, I struggled this weekend too but must say the lovely posts and encouragement and reading other diaries seem to get me through! I think WRoe and her tips really helped me had a nice pamper session and hot bath and this seemed to help!Glad you have managed to get on it again! You have done so well with you weight loss you can do this! x

Stayed the same this week but I'm back on it 100%

Never ever a time like the first time is there. It's hard to stick at it but hour doing well :) x

Thanks ladies she thinks may have been fom me drinking fruit teas too so just on green tea from tomorrow and lots and lots of water on plus side I just bought myself a little Pomeranian puppy to tke on lots of walks :)

Fruit teas?!!! What's wrong with you! Lol
Rot your teeth too x

Back