A New Me once and for all

Yeah doing good huni I had my first week weigh in today so staying strong for the following week huni. What's ya weight loss up to now your doing amazing xxxx

Back down I put 20lb over Xmas :-( dint go for 4 weeks lost 9 last week and sts this week

Well I have fell off big time January was a wash out but back on track for February or so I tought went to my weigh in today and my counsellor finishing next week :-( so now gotta find a new one :-(

harassed_mother said:
Well I have fell off big time January was a wash out but back on track for February or so I tought went to my weigh in today and my counsellor finishing next week :-( so now gotta find a new one :-(

Don't let that stop you!!! Find another one tonight on Internet x

Don't let that stop you!!! Find another one tonight on Internet x

My counsellor gave me number for one I have text her already and she will ring me tomorrow to have a chat and to arrange appointment :) I will not give up although I'm so mad with myself at the min

Well done for getting back on it hun and good luck with getting a new consultant! I swapped last week and am really pleased with my new consultant! Good luck x

harassed_mother said:
Same as me then lol

Lol Probly worse babe, but got to get back on track. You lost sooo much you can't go back!!!!

Are you off or on?

You've gone again!

Booo!!!

Where you gone? Hope your not at the cake shop! X

Haha no but I did restart yesterday went to see new CDC she is really nice better than old one put a bit back on but hey ho day 1 again for me today I will be slim for Summer how u doing ?

harassed_mother said:
Haha no but I did restart yesterday went to see new CDC she is really nice better than old one put a bit back on but hey ho day 1 again for me today I will be slim for Summer how u doing ?

How much you gained? X

How much you gained? X

I'm back to 17:2 :( but off work all this week so can start again and get back into ketosis before I go back I'm so angry with myself but these next 12 weeks straight on SS gonna help me again :) I will do it this time

harassed_mother said:
I'm back to 17:2 :( but off work all this week so can start again and get back into ketosis before I go back I'm so angry with myself but these next 12 weeks straight on SS gonna help me again :) I will do it this time

So how much gained? I can't see stats?
Good luck. Are they still going yummy mango???

harassed_mother said:
Since I last got weighed 10lb but since I got down to ,y lowest almost 3st back on :( yes they do but I'm not keen on them ones

It's so easy to put back on isn't it.
Oh what other new flavours they got? I love mango x did they ever do coconut? X

Back