a new start for a new me!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by sarahevans, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahevans

sarahevans Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante (recently changed from lighter life)
    hello, my name is sarah im 23 years old and i have a plan!! over the next year i want to lose 7st 6lb whiich is a daunting 104 llbs!! But looking at it on a brighter note its only 2 llbs a week which doesnt seem so bad at all! i have tried numerous diets in the past and i have lost weight but when i have lapsed its all gone back on again. I am going to try slimming world ee plan as i have the books from before so im going to do it alone but hopefully with the help of you! All of my friends are slim so dont really understand the bad feelings u can get with being big so i really would appreciate any help and advice you could give me!! thanks a lot xx

Aim to lose 7st 6lb by 01/09/11

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarahevans

sarahevans Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    just ignore the stats on the side i cant work out how to change them for my current weight!!

4. sarahevans

sarahevans Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    its ok ive sussed it!! there right again now!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.