A new week....

I am hoping for a good loss this week to get me back under target & then the rest of the week I intend to eat well, Saturday we have friends round for dinner so all my syns will be used then I would imagine

I'm 2lbs from target & generally lose 0.5-1lb per week, so 1lb loss for me would be good. I always eat to plan, don't go over my syns but sometimes just STS or have a small gain:cool: But I am feeling positive & getting to target will happen:)

I am focused again this week, I was away on holiday and put on 2lbs last week which wasnt too bad but it takes me about 1 month to lose 2lb!!

So with some fab advice given on my food diary i am going to see what i can do this week. My aim is to try and get the 2lb off straight away!

Happy Holidays, we posted at the same time, but just read your post. I too lose weight very slowly, how did you keep motivated and is there any advice you can give me as i find it very hard to stay motivated ven though i am dwetermined this time not to give up.

hi all back on track after a break for nearly 8 weeks!!!!

put on 6lbs but in my first week back on track i lost 3lbs so pleased enough just need to get my head around it all again and hope to loose 2lbs this week. i do it alone but use here alot.

gonna keep on plan for 7 days and hope the 2lbs comes off easily

good luck everyone

Happy Holidays, we posted at the same time, but just read your post. I too lose weight very slowly, how did you keep motivated and is there any advice you can give me as i find it very hard to stay motivated ven though i am dwetermined this time not to give up.

It really is my mums health, she has diabeties, water retention, high blood pressure & high cholestrol; my uncle & auntie both got diabeties late in life. I don't want to be ill when I'm older.

Yes I do get fed up especially when I've stayed on plan & don't lose but I just think overall it is working, and I don't deprive myself I still have a glass of wine in the evening & enjoy chocolate.

i very nearly lost focus but then i logged on here to remind me not to sabotage my own plans!! i now want to stay on plan as much as i can as my mate has kindly sent me a reminder that we are going on holiday in 9 weeks!! so back on plan for me again!!

Kids are back at school yay! I find school holiday's difficult. Tend to sleep in too long then struggle to have breakfast which is bad. Plus I can go swimming properly on my own, not so easy with the children. Weigh in tomorrow so will see what the last week of holidays have done. :eek:

Have a great week everyone x

I amjust hoping for a pound off, had a crap week when things just kept being cocked up and what not plus * week so tryng my hardest to stick with it and be chuffed with a pound off

I had 2 'off' days last week, so I'm not sure how it will effect the scales on Wednesday :eek: But the plan is to be 100% this week as I have nothing planned that will get in the way. Need to lose 2lb to get into the 13's, that would be brill :D

Great thread! i get weighed tomorrow and would REALLY love 3lbs to get my to my two stone mark, but i doubt i'll get that.

this weekend coming i have my birthday celebrations so it's going to be the first time i've ever tried using weekly syns rather than daily. anyone want to explain it to me please? is it a bit like carrying over points when you do WW?

1.5lbs for my Club 10 this week and if I can stretch to 2 lbs will get my stone and a half award! Went a bit off track at the weekend - wine and nibbly bits in the garden, but back on plan this week, and shock horror, starting to enjoy my runs so hoping that by Thursday I may be able to pull it off xx

1lb would thrill me to bits! That way I will have reached 2 stone :)

we're very similar weight/height/statistic wise :)

good luck with your weigh in, fingers crossed :)

I've just got a few pounds to go ... but it's really slow ... I've been following Success Express all week, so I've got my fingers crossed!

Well done to everyone who's staying focussed .... and Best o'luck!

Back