A new weight loss journey

Don't think I have seen one "like" for the flapjacks :)

Do youknow what Foggie I had left the flapjack on the side and when I saw it later I nibbled on it a little and itwasnt too bad, secret must be to leave it out of the pack for a few hours lol

Last day on 100% for awhile really nervous about refeed

Do youknow what Foggie I had left the flapjack on the side and when I saw it later I nibbled on it a little and itwasnt too bad, secret must be to leave it out of the pack for a few hours lol
Ha ha or convince yourself. I may try one just to see as some days I cannot face the strawberry shake. Loving the chicken but then I prefer savoury to sweet any day.

Finally someone said to me are you losing weight result

4lbs off so thats 24.5 in four weeks and made it into the 14'stones bracket only by a lb but I'm in it. Got to be happy with that

Thanks everyone on refeed now and afraid of eating lol will be checking in and will be back 100% in August with hopefully some more off. Good luck everyone

Thanks belle

Al30

Good luck and keep updating us as I'm starting re-feed on 15th July as I'm going away the following week, like you I'm a little nervous but hey come this far and if I can't manage I'll done 100% LT when I get back but for a bit longer, but that's being negative on a positive note I'm sure we will be fine.

Mini

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks minimim had first meal on the plan and feeling bloated

Back