A pathetic attempt from me this month! :/

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by bazzmajor, 23 January 2010 Social URL.

1. bazzmajor

bazzmajor Member

I'm pretty fed up with myself. I was so determined to lose weight and be healthy. In the first week, I lost two pounds but nothing in the following week, because it was TOM so I was really bloated. Tomorrow is the third weigh-in and I'm guessing that I've gained the two pounds back! I haven't gone over the points (I think...), I just didn't eat enough and basically lived on jaffa cakes.

I'm up to my neck in college assignments and I really can't be bothered to think about food. So disappointed in myself!

xo, Beth
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    gosh i love jaffa cakes! If you've not gone over your points then dont worry hunny, that is an ahievment in itself. I know exactly how you feel with assignments taking over, i had that last week. Not sure how its affected my weight but i shall find out tomorrow!
    Dont be too hard on yourself, youve only just started and getting into it again so just try your best. Remember if you are doing this for the right resasons and for life it wont matter how long it takes and i know you will get there!
  4. bazzmajor

bazzmajor Member

Aw, thank you babes :)
    I weighed in today and I actually lost two pounds... how unexpected! I feel a bit sluggish, though, because I haven't eaten proper food all week but that's going to change, starting tomorrow! I'm going to try and make some time for exercise. It's going to be a toughie, considering the amount of assignments I have to do!

xo, Beth
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.