A piccie of me 7lbs from goal!

NIC68

wants to get super fit!
Thought I'd put this up as I love looking at everyone else's photo's and it's nice to put a name to a face! Not far to go now.....

Mmmm that didn't work, I'll try again!

Has anyone any ideas about how to make it bigger???

I had a sneaky peek at your other ones (because I'm nosey!), and you're looking fantastic! Well done!

I've not tried to attach pics on this site yet, but I'm assuming we do it through something like photobucket? If so, try making the picture bigger on that - through the edit feature. That might work :)

I'll try again.....

Attachments

• 9 STONE 7 004.jpg
    9 STONE 7 004.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 114
look at those skinny legs! *jealous* lol.

you look fantabulous hun, well done you! xxxxxxx

You look really good, have you still got the flab of belly at the front?
You know why im asking!! haha cos mine is still there at a stone heavier than you....

nice ;)

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments - I hope this shows how weight loss really can be achieved through cc alone. Although I'm nearly at goal I have become super critical of my body and I'm thinking of dropping an extra half stone. Why oh why are we women never happy....... Then on to phase two - maintaining and toning! Yes Vicky, I'm afraid to say that under the top there is still a bit of jelly wobble going on!! :(

Nic you look amazing, you have such skinny legs too! Well done and thanks for posting x

Everyone's said what I'm thinking! You look fantastic, my calorie counting role model, because you've started off around the same as me! You have definitely proven that it can be done with calorie counting. Well done on your loss Nic :D

You look absolutely amazing!!!

We had nearly the same start weight (even though we're different heights) so you're picture's really good motivation for me right now. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! It works both ways - its lovely for me hear such kind compliments and for others who are still on thier way to goal its nice for them to see REAL results. It can be very motivating. I know I spent hours trawling through the success pictures on here! :)

Nic - trully insprational... wow you look fab and look so young ! ... you should be so proud, can't see how you would lose another 7lb where would it come from you look fab!! .. x

Wow! You look amazing - and check out those skinny legs! An inspiration...

Thank you! You've done so well yourself - you're nearly at goal! Well done to you too!

Back