A place to keep my focus on being good!

Yeah the juice kept me going :)
Gonna have a smoothie again in a bit to keep me going or a vitamin juice, I've had the same today as yesterday but dinner will be probably 2 slices of thin base pizza with salad and light mayo.
Will see if I'm still hungry after tea and if I am I'll have a banana or a snack less than 100 cals x

So yesterday was a good day food wise , pretty similar to the day before :)
Today is the same , smoothie for breakfast & lunch , glad I've kept to my sensible choices :) x

Thurs:

Hot water & lemon

B: Berry smoothie

S: babybel

L: berry smoothie

S:

T: chicken Kiev with wedges & light mayo

Other: cup of semi skimmed milk

Ok so this weekend has been a bit of a write off lol but as usual back to normal tommorow :)
Feeling so tired today , early night for me! X

Today..
Hot water & lemon all morning

B: berry smoothie

L: berry smoothie & a pack of quavers

T: tuna in a tomato sauce with some gluten free pasta & reduced fat cheese

Others: a cup of semi skimmed milk

May have a small snack in a bit as I've eaten tea earlier than usual tonight . Will see how I feel!

Edit: just eaten some sunflower seeds :) X

Last edited:
I need to add in a bit more substance I think, like a proper snack , some nuts & seeds or something. I don't think I was consuming enough calories last week so going to track what I'm eating on mfp to see how many cals I'm eating roughly x

Have just subscribed. Best of luck ladies. I'm just back on the band wagon this morning. Am very focused and ready for this challenge. :) looking forward to getting to know you both. Not following a plan as such myself. Just trying to make healthy choices and am aiming to walk 10,000 steps per day :) here's hoping

Excellent. Can I ask you about the calories binkybonk ??? I am not sure how many calories I'm supposed to eat???

I have a my fitness pal app and when I started I put all my details in and it said 1200 calories a day.

You can also google TDEE calculator, Then type in your details and it gives you your TDEE, you then take 20% off and that is your daily amount of calories to safely lose 2lb a week. Using this method mine is 1500 calories so I try to aim in between the two x

Does that all make sense? :)

Thank you that makes a lot of sense :) and is a exactly what I had been aiming for anyway. That's great. Thanks for the support guys.

I have another question. I'm looking for a fitness tracker. The top two on the market appear to be the jawbone and the fitbit flex. Any advice or recommendations on either?? Thank you both in advance x

Just had lunch, had 2 slices of macambridge brown bread with butter, ham and Wensleydale cheese, also a packet of snacks taytos. I know it's prob not the best lunch but using up stuff in house and doing my first clean shop this weekend. X

I'm afraid I'm not sure on the best app to use, the only app I use for my weight & fitness is my fitness pal :)
If you send a link to your food diary I'll have a look :D x

I don't have a good diary :( thinking I will start one tomorro. Where do I post that?? Thanks for all the advice n sorry for being so new and clueless

I only use my fitness pal and I have started using a pedometer today, but from my experience of seeing people talking on here the fit bit seems most popular x

If you click on forum and then below that on the left it scrolls down, click on calorie counting, then on diaries and then click add new thread, you can title it anything you want and most people do a brief introduction of themselves as their first post :) Your diary will then be in the calorie counting section and we can all find you x

Aw thank you that's so helpful right I'm gonna start my food diary tomorro first thing. Feel great now wit my first day done. Huge thank u for all ur help today. A
Good start is half the battle in my mind and u kept me going today :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404768929.529892.jpg

You're very welcome, as far as I can tell everyone on here is very supportive and helpful , such a great place to come for support :)
I'll have a look when your diary is started :) x

Back