A place to keep my focus on being good!

Yeah I think it really helps , I just think to myself "am I going to munch something now or am I going to get some chocolate later" lol x

Thank u pie. Yep it could have been much worse. Ok so after a full week of researching fitness trackers I'm going to purchase the fitbit flex tomorrow :)

If you make your smoothies with added almond milk, you will get the protein that will help stabilise your blood sugars; it tastes pretty good and it's low carb and calorie. Or as Binky says nuts are a great snack for avoiding energy crashes.

I just noticed you have had some coconut water... I love that stuff. I am going to have to get some now, you have given me a taste for it lol.

Keep up the good work, you're doing so well sticking to your diet. xx

Thankyou tesstoo that's sweet of you to say :)
Yeah I'm thinking of making a milkier smoothie for lunch, it's what I used to do but it had more cals in it, but it did seem to keep me going longer!
Today and tommorow are my weak days diet wise, I sometimes start the day off naughty and just keep going so I think today I'm going to be sensible all day and just have a treat tea tonight . Same goes for tommorow. I find that if I restrict myself too much then I just go mad and eat crap all weekend , it's so annoying lol .
As for the coconut water, I love it! It's quite expensive though and you're meant to use it within 72 hours which is annoying, but it just refreshes you so much!
I love that it's 100% coconut water though, nothing added and not from concentrate (I guess that's why it's so expensive!) xx

I'd love some chicken fried rice too!!!! Right now for breakfast!!!!!

Seriously if Chinese food didn't exist I'd be a size 6!!!! It's my huge downfall :(

Yeah I do love Chinese, unfortunately the colours & flavouring additives they put in it makes my tummy hurt for days (maybe it's fortunate that they do that!) xx

I wish I had that prob might stop me eating it as much. Ok so I hav been eating it less lately but in general I'm awful. About 2 years ago I was getting Chinese maybe 4 nights a week :(

Yes ur right. :) I'm as healthy now as I've ever been :)

Love lazy days :) I've been up and have the whole house hoovered already :( hate house chores ur hey have to be done I guess

Back