A place to keep my focus on being good!

Today..

Hot water & lemon x 3

B: berry smoothie

S: babybel

L: berry smoothie

S: banana

T: half a thin base pizza (less than 500cals)

Others:
about 1/4 of a can of cola

A cup of semi skimmed milk

Last edited:
Going to have a small chocolate egg as well tonight. Really craving sugar today I think I may be coming on my TOTM :(
I know it's not great to have these sugary things but I am happy with myself that I haven't just said "oh screw it" and eaten anything I can get my hands on lol x

Totally agree with binkybonk pie, have the egg it might stop a binge later. It would in my case.

I had a super day ladies.

Breakfast
Cheerios and milk

Snack
Ff yogurt and banana

Lunch
Whole meal bap with ham lettuce and tomato

Dinner
Homemade curry from scratch ( so yummy and so healthy)

Also managed to do 14,500 steps today as I had time for 2 walks today!

Finished off the day with a highlights hot choc for 38 calories.

Day 2 a success!!!!

Thank you guys it means a lot to have your support :)
I'm glad I didn't binge!
Wow sounds like a nice wholesome healthy day , bet the curry was lush! Xx

Wednesday:

Hot water and lemon

S: pack of walkers light crisps & some pure coconut water

T: Homemade chicken salad wrap with light mayo

Others: cup of semi skimmed milk & some sunflower seeds

I'm having a ripple tonight , as I'm dying for some chocolate and a ripple has less cals in than most chocolate bars. Having to stop myself from running up the shop to buy loads of crap lol x

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. Yeah I think you're right I think it's the dip from the sugars in my smoothies. I don't like dried fruit but I do like nuts, maybe if I had some sunflower seeds mixed into a bit of yogurt ? Xx

Hey pie a banana usually sorts me out. Sorry girls how do I access the food diaries again???

Thursday:

Hot water & Lemon x 5

S: Pack of quavers & some coconut water

T: turkey escalope with a couple of wedges & some baked beans

Others: cup of semi skimmed milk and a ripple (173 cals!) awesome.. Chocolatey goodness :)

Last edited:
Hi girls so I had a pretty good day.....ish :( I had a very healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner but also had 5 McDonald's chicken nuggets and about 10 chips :( pity I did that but was a lot more careful than I ever wud have been in the past. And I did get my 10,000 steps do e today. I might do more to try make up for nuggets :( am I doomed??

No weak you'll be fine, the chicken nuggets were probably one of the best things you could have eaten, and a few chips isn't too Bad. The best thing is to just carry on sensibly. You've done exercise too so you'll be ok xx

Back