A place to keep my focus on being good!

Last day of work today for Xmas! Woop woop :) I was very good last night, I had to go shopping in the evening so had a bowl of steamed veg & chicken breast for tea . On the way home other half said he hadn't had tea so I went to the fish and chip shop And got him some tea.. It smelt so good but I didn't have any at all. That was a hard moment willpower wise for me! I may have a take away as a treat tonight before going away :)
Hope everyone is doing ok. Sorry I've not been as active as usual. My minimins app was playing up! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you mate! Just off to see family for a couple of days - no other half with me just the little one so we will see how he manages being at home on his own hehe :) xxxx

Off to see family today , should be good, leaving the other half home alone, I'm half expecting to come back to a messy house lol xxxxx

Everyone had fish and chips last night and I had a peice of fried chicken and some fish. First day result! Let's see how today goes lol xxxx

I'm still eating sensibly so far and have managed to fit in a workout this morning so bring on the festivities tomorrow! On the down side I have a fluey bug but just gonna rest when I can :) hope everyone is excited for Xmas!! Xxxx

Back