A place to keep my focus on being good!

Calories allowed today: 1,483
Calories consumed: 1,093
Not feeling as hungry today , still not feeling great so not gonna force it.
We decided on a take away so I'm going to have a chicken wrap with salad . The healthiest thing I could find :)
I'm proud of myself for being sensible with my choices this week. Not getting mcdonalds & choosing the healthier take away, I feel like I'm learning lol xx

Calories allowed today: 1,483 Calories consumed: 1,093 Not feeling as hungry today , still not feeling great so not gonna force it. We decided on a take away so I'm going to have a chicken wrap with salad . The healthiest thing I could find :) I'm proud of myself for being sensible with my choices this week. Not getting mcdonalds & choosing the healthier take away, I feel like I'm learning lol xx

Well done Pie, me and the bf were going to get a McDonald's as we got back late due to being at the hospital but stopped in at Morrison's and bought vegetable sushi that we love instead, really enjoying making sensible choices and much prefer the sushi to a burger anyway, just never used to think about going to the shops at five to ten in the evening before lol x

I haven't been logging what I've been eating today but it's been pretty good and varied :)
Off for dinner at a friends house tommorow so looking forward to that :) x

Well I ignored the McDonalds meals my partner & daughter had and made fajitas with my friends instead :)
I weighed early yesterday instead of today & I have stayed the same, but I don't mind as I'm on my TOTM so I expected either a sts or a gain lol x

Feeling rough again but sure it's just this weather. Gonna go to bed soon :( Hope you're having a good day & feeling better than you were x

I feel a bit better but still horrible, hope this weather passes soon so we can feel better :) my day has involved cleaning all day thanks to the bf (have a look on my thread!!) x

I haven't been using my fitness pal to track my food this weekend but I've noticed that I've been making changes to how I've been eating anyway, such as having salad with things instead of what other people are having and being controlled & saying no when offered "naughty" things so I'm going to see how I go this week just using my common sense with healthy eating and then weigh as usual on Sunday. Wish me luck! X

I haven't been using my fitness pal to track my food this weekend but I've noticed that I've been making changes to how I've been eating anyway, such as having salad with things instead of what other people are having and being controlled & saying no when offered "naughty" things so I'm going to see how I go this week just using my common sense with healthy eating and then weigh as usual on Sunday. Wish me luck! X

That's a great idea, I must admit I have been doing that, choosing salads when eating out and generally upping my fruit and veg intake, so I fill up with low calories :) good luck for your week ahead, let me know how you get on eeek x

Hi binkybonk and pie :) I'm back on track finally after a very tough weekend trying to be good but it worked... Had so e very bad days last week but I'm back now. I honestly don't know why or how I went off track but I did.

Does this ever happen to you guys????

Oh yes! Every weekend I'm up & down in two minds whether to be good or not, it's a constant battle I'm fighting most of the time lol but when you get into the swing of it it's great. Good luck back on the wagon :) xx

Thank u I had a super day again today so here's hoping for more of the same throughout the week

Well done for your super day :)
So it's still hot.. But the weather forecast says rain for the end of the week. I think today will be spent trying to get a bit of a tan! (After work of course) ;) x

Back