A place to keep my focus on being good!

Today:
Calories to consume: 1,361
Calories consumed: 1,192
I wanted a ripple bar tonight but it'll send me just over my cals , not by much but still over so I'll leave it tonight I wanna do very day properly and lose the 2lbs to get me to 10stone :) x

Last edited:
Today: Calories to consume: 1,361 Calories consumed: 1,192 I wanted a ripple bar tonight but it'll send me just over my cals , not by much but still over so I'll leave it tonight I wanna do very day properly and lose the 2lbs to get me to 10stone :) x

Well done for staying strong x

Today:
Calorie allowance: 1,402
Calories consumed: 1,279
When I'm writing my calorie allowance it includes any extra exercise calories. As long as I'm around 1,200 I'm happy with that :) x

Last edited:
So I've been feeling so rough today, I was feeling so ill earlier that I had to take some strong painkillers & rest. Didn't have the energy to make food for me & OH or daughter, so OH went to McDonalds for them but I didn't get anything I'm having tomato soup with a petit pain instead. My halo is shining today. Lol x

So I've been feeling so rough today, I was feeling so ill earlier that I had to take some strong painkillers & rest. Didn't have the energy to make food for me & OH or daughter, so OH went to McDonalds for them but I didn't get anything I'm having tomato soup with a petit pain instead. My halo is shining today. Lol x

Well done not having a McDonald's x

Calories allowed: 1,404
Calories eaten: 1,387
For some reason my projected weight loss on mfp has gone up by 1lb? Like when you finish and log the day it says"if you carry on like today you will weigh 9st 8lb in 5 weeks" But now it's saying "9st 9lb " instead.. Am I doing something wrong? X

Last edited:
Calories allowed: 1,404 Calories eaten: 1,294 For some reason my projected weight loss on mfp has gone up by 1lb? Like when you finish and log the day it says"if you carry on like today you will weigh 9st 8lb in 5 weeks" But now it's saying "9st 9lb " instead.. Am I doing something wrong? X

Mine changes depending on what I have eaten Pie x

Also I don't like to put in every single bit of exercise I do (like cleaning at home etc) cos when you do your goals at the beggining it asks you what sort of lifestyle you lead, and I put lightly active so I'm not 100% on what exercise is included in that if you know what I mean lol x

Also I don't like to put in every single bit of exercise I do (like cleaning at home etc) cos when you do your goals at the beggining it asks you what sort of lifestyle you lead, and I put lightly active so I'm not 100% on what exercise is included in that if you know what I mean lol x

I am the same I only add walking and Leslie walks because I was doing the cleaning before I started being good :)

Back