A place to keep my focus on being good!

Absolutely weekends are my cleaning days and I just keep on top of it all week. To be fair our house is never that bad, it's only me and my husband so no kiddies to mess it up just yet :)

Oh me too believe me.... Barely moved off the couch yesterday but was adamant I was gonna be a little bit more productive today :)

Weighed myself for the first time in months & months today .. 10st 2lbs.. Not too bad. I'm only 5ft 1 so wanna lose a bit more but not loads and loads x

That's amazing pie go u!!! I weighed in yesterday at 9st 11, but I'm 5 foot 3 so I'd say u n I are around the same.

I did indeed it's one stone to lose daily diary :)

Hiya yeah alright food wise.. Just feeling rough , thought I just had hay fever but it's hurting in my chest now so just hoping it's not a chest infection :( how are you doing? X

Hiya yeah alright food wise.. Just feeling rough , thought I just had hay fever but it's hurting in my chest now so just hoping it's not a chest infection :( how are you doing? X

Oh no, I hope not, maybe go to the doctors if it is still hurting tomorrow x

I am okay thanks, I have had my tummy tonic this morning that I saw recommended on another thread, hoping it will help comber my tummy as it is my worst area :/

Just going to be sorting out bits and bobs today after my Leslie walk :)

Are you doing anything nice today? X

Ooh what's a tummy tonic?
Yeah I'll go tommorow to the docs if it's still hurting , tastes awful when I cough I hope it's not a sign lol x

Ooh what's a tummy tonic? Yeah I'll go tommorow to the docs if it's still hurting , tastes awful when I cough I hope it's not a sign lol x

On the salad diet thread they recommend putting sliced cucumber, lemon and a little bit of ginger in a tub of water overnight and then drinking it the next day to help cleanse the tummy everyday.

I tried it this morning and it is quite nice, so going to drink it every morning this week to see if I see a difference :)

I have tried hot water and lemon before but it made me feel really sick, this is very refreshing and think your tummy has to work harder as it is cold so we will see x

Ah I see, I do love my hot water and lemon! I found a few of those tummy tonics before online, there are all sorts of them, like cucumber , grapefruit & mint leaves xx

image-236201653.jpg

image-1509262370.jpg

Back