A place to keep my focus on being good!

Thanks I do hope so lol I'm hoping that by summer I am body confident. The way I see it is that I'm getting a head start on all the January starters lol xxxx

Thanks I do hope so lol I'm hoping that by summer I am body confident. The way I see it is that I'm getting a head start on all the January starters lol xxxx

Well done pie, I am sure you will feel confident this summer with all the hard work you are putting in x x

Aw thanks pip you little legend :) well I ate half my starter , half my main and couldn't eat the pudding. Felt sicky and not great so came home early. Proper hardcore me!! Xxx

Yesterday was full of dirty naughty food and I am paying for it this morning lol but it's all good, I'm straight back on it today :) I'm glad I did it because I feel like I've got it out of my system now.
Got asked if I had lost weight yesterday by my step dad yayyyy. It was funny because normally I don't accept the compliment and I'm just like "oh.. Have I? Well I'm trying a bit" but because of all the hard work I've been doing I accepted it and went on to tell him how hard I've been working out and doing weights haha my other half said "that does sound a bit arrogant you know" lol :/ xxxxx

Well done on the compliment!

Bet you look awesome all that exercise you have been doin.

I had a day of naughty food yesterday too but right back on it today.

Dxxx

Back