A place to keep my focus on being good!

Thank you pip. It will come to you, I know it will, once you start getting into it again you will be flying through the lbs :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm not happy apparently I can't work out the areas where my new tattoos are whilst they're healing which means no tummy work and no arms / shoulder/back work. Just gonna have to do loads on my legs and even it out after! Xxxx

The others I've had have been fine :) the ribs & spine are the most painful bits so these ones really hurt but if u want one id say just go for it! Xxxxx

I almost cried/threw up so not that brave! Yeah not toooo bad thanks lovely. Relationship crap going on ATM but I'm just powering on! How are you doing? Xxxx

I almost cried/threw up so not that brave! Yeah not toooo bad thanks lovely. Relationship crap going on ATM but I'm just powering on! How are you doing? Xxxx

I would of done this just walking in the shop lol x

:( what's going on? Pm me x

I am still looking for a new job, I have a driving lesson today and am feeling very nervous :(

I would of done this just walking in the shop lol x

:( what's going on? Pm me x

I am still looking for a new job, I have a driving lesson today and am feeling very nervous :(

Aw you'll be fine mate don't worry! Let me know how it goes. I'll message you later :) xxxx

Back