A place to post your before and after shots!

Thanks Sid. 4st + to go still! :sigh:

Attachments

• skinny me.jpg
    skinny me.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 331
  • skinny mini do dah.jpg
    skinny mini do dah.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 333
Charly, any chance we can swap bodies for a day?! in other words, you are looking fantabulous! :)

i am loving how i look! such an amazing feeling! xx

Charly wow xxx

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You guys look FABULOUS!!!!!!

Ok I know I look the same but this is me 3 stone ago and now.....

ForumRunner_20120814_221746.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-07-09-15-22-50-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-07-09-15-22-50-1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 247
Aw thanks wish could see it :( x
it takes your mind a while to get used to the fact you have lost weight i bet others can see it but you cant. thats why i created this thread. so keep posting! its also a good way to get used to being in front of a camera cos i know how i hated being photo'd!!! time to change all that now ;)

Wow becca and charley, fabbo fabby. And becca looovvee that horsey pic in the background. DD would go nuts for that LOL.

Thanks re my pic LOL, I feel def good about it.

Also jan its the things you find you can do. Like bending down to pick something up, and the flab isn't in the way LOL.

I know I've already posted one before photo, the christmas dinner one. however, Mum & Dad visited on Sunday and i was saying to mum about the pictures and I showed her one of me in a top I have worn through a couple of sizes as it stretches. I was wearing it on Sunday whilst they were here, and so Mum said, come on then lets take a pic.

I got my DD to stand next to me again and we tried to remember the pose so we could see the difference. I can tell by my face, hips and the gap at my elbow LOL,

First pic taken last year when we sold our car and wanted a memory. Second pic taken on Sunday. They are almost exactly a year apart.

The other differences apart from DD being taller LOL, is the crops are a size apart, am now fully in to a size 22 trousers, a drop from 24 and my tops (though this one is the same) is a size lower too.

only just seen this amazing difference xxx hot hot hot mamma xxx

Wow, you all look fab.
Only started yesterday so can't wait to get there!!!

hi roose good luck!! are you going to post a before pic??? or do you not have them privileges yet? xxx hopefully get to see you soon xxx

thanks hun...I was quite amazed at the difference, though I had been noticing it in my own face and tummy flab.

Back