A place to post your before and after shots!

SAM_0649.jpg My before

Found one found one!!

I was probably near on 13st in this pic, I did WW for 9 months and got to 9st 7, I started Dukan however at 11st 5.

image-251751289.jpg

Attachments

• image-3782405989.jpg
    image-3782405989.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 290
Looking lovely and hot (pronounced Haat!) Zo, well done you.
x

Dukanfatty - you need to rename. WOW

Zoe great before and after, love these before and after pics. But love the confidence on yours and everyone after pics xxx

hi guys!! do you know i love coming on here at night and seeing all the new pics that everyone has posted in the day its really encouraging to see everyone becoming more and more confident and its really good to put faces to all the names on here! none of you guys look like how i had imagined lol even though i see your lil avatar pics you all look so different!! very beautiful confident sexy women xxxx thanks for posting xxxx

hi roose good luck!! are you going to post a before pic??? or do you not have them privileges yet? xxx hopefully get to see you soon xxx

Thanks Charly, I'm not sure if I can, will have a look & post if I can. Sure is a great incentive to keep going!!

Thanks Charly, I'm not sure if I can, will have a look & post if I can. Sure is a great incentive to keep going!!
when replying press go advanced then manage attachments. i hope you can post pics as would be lovely to see you so i can know who i am talking to lol xx

when replying press go advanced then manage attachments. i hope you can post pics as would be lovely to see you so i can know who i am talking to lol xx

Am going to have a go this weekend when I can get on the laptop, usually post from work or my phone. x

IMG_0386.jpgreflex2.jpgfirst picture is around 15st 2nd picture is around 11st12 and this is was me 7 days ago:memememememememmememememememem.jpg

Attachments

• lilly 245.jpg
    lilly 245.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 718
xeilidhx said:
Definitely will- I could see a change in two weeks! (vague!) now I'm at the 8 month point! Wearing a size 8 shirt!

Omg u are just gorgeous! Tell me honestly how long did it take u to lose that weight? How much did u exercise etc? How many dress sizes did u lose???? I'm now a 22 yuk and have always been a 12-14 :(

Wow, you look great!! Stay in front of that camera.

Omg u are just gorgeous! Tell me honestly how long did it take u to lose that weight? How much did u exercise etc? How many dress sizes did u lose???? I'm now a 22 yuk and have always been a 12-14 :(

Started 9th January 2012, still got a pound to lose! In that time I've had the odd night out, and a week in spain where I let my hair down!! x

xeilidhx said:
Started 9th January 2012, still got a pound to lose! In that time I've had the odd night out, and a week in spain where I let my hair down!! x

1lb!! Darn it! GET OFF HER SHE DOESNT WANT U!! :D

Zoesastar said:
1lb!! Darn it! GET OFF HER SHE DOESNT WANT U!! :D

Thanks Zoe. Don't think the birthday cake today would have helped but I wanted it. Felt restrained- had one and left three!! Going to wi on Tuesday :) x

As promised a before and nearly after photo.

ForumRunner_20120820_201011.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120820_201047.png
    ForumRunner_20120820_201047.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 316
Back