A question about the weekly points...

Valentine_N

Secret Agent
So it is my first week on the plan and I have been saving my weekly points up so that I can relax over the weekend (food and wine etc)... My weigh in is on Monday... should this matter?

x

I think it's something you'll have to find out. It might be better to spread your weeklies out over the week and have a bit extra every day rather than a lot at the weekend, or on the other hand it might be fine!

Tell us how it goes.

If that is what works for you in terms of managing your food then I would definitely do that rather than try and change what you do to fit in with stepping on the scales on day. If you do the same thing every week then it won't matter at all in terms of the number you see on the scale.

I prefer to daily weigh first thing in the morning as I find it more useful in terms on monitoring what is actually going on. Even when going to slimming classes I would do this an not pay that much attention to the weight at class. If you are going to just WI once a week at class then just do the same thing before WI each time (and if you don't just be aware of it, especially if it is likely to lead to a misleading 'gain') - my only advice would be to choose something manageable!

I restarted on Friday and have also been wondering about whether I should use my Weeklies or not, some people say they have had better succes when they eat their dailies and all their weeklies, hope I'm one of those people LOL! X

Back