A question about wee (sorry)

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I am drinking between 3 to 4 litres of water a day at the moment, But have used a few Laxatives this week, I can't understand why my urine is a dark yellow/brown color??? Can laxatives do this to you??? :confused::confused:

if you go regular it shouldnt be a dark colour ... however have no experiance with laxitives hope you find some answers soon and make sure your not holding your wee for too long :)

i have no idea to be honest hun, google it and see.

do you take laxatives every day???

I have taken 2 this week, I will google it and see...:)

laxatives shudn't effect it if u are only having them twice a week.

I'd google it myself but i don't really want on my history at work 'causes of my dark wee'!!!!

I am worried now!! :( It was just for 2 days, It has gone a normal wee color now (actually clear), Was just wondering why it was happening the other day...I think I may get the fiberclear instead of using a laxative now and again!

I am worried now!! :( It was just for 2 days, It has gone a normal wee color now (actually clear), Was just wondering why it was happening the other day...I think I may get the fiberclear instead of using a laxative now and again!

oh u crack me up! lmao

so it's not even happening anymore? why the hell are u worried then???

oh u crack me up! lmao

so it's not even happening anymore? why the hell are u worried then???

So if It happened again, I would know why it was happening...:D

I worry to much me :p

Your an eejit, I agree with Vicky !!

It could be TOMT starting on you !

I am gonna be quiet from now on!! :(

Awwwww !!!

Hey laura according to the lipotrim master at HQ its a build up of keytones in your system and is a good thing it hapens to us all throughout certain times of the day but methinks not everyone studies their wee so vigourously lol. good luck petal...michelle.

Hey laura according to the lipotrim master at HQ its a build up of keytones in your system and is a good thing it hapens to us all throughout certain times of the day but methinks not everyone studies their wee so vigourously lol. good luck petal...michelle.

Thank you so much for letting me know Michelle, You are a star!! :):)

it comes to something when having brown wee is a good sign!!

Back