a question for CDC??

rainbow27

Hello
a quick question do you guys get audited by Cambridge people?? like how many packs you sell and how much weight people loose and why are they not loosing it at 3lb a week that kinda thing?

thanks x

Hello
a quick question do you guys get audited by Cambridge people?? like how many packs you sell and how much weight people loose and why are they not loosing it at 3lb a week that kinda thing?

thanks x

No, thank goodness :D Especially with the 3lbs a week thing :D

KD

While you're there can I ask a quick question?

I've read on here about a BMI of 25 + 1 stone and having to go onto 810? Is this correct or can i remain on SS till i hit my target weight BMI 22 approx?

Thanks

KD

While you're there can I ask a quick question?

I've read on here about a BMI of 25 + 1 stone and having to go onto 810? Is this correct or can i remain on SS till i hit my target weight BMI 22 approx?

Thanks

Ignore that BMI25 +1 stone. That's for something else.

You do need to be on 810 by the time you get to BMI 25 though. You can continue on 810 until goal (assuming goal is at least BMI 20) :)

Thanks KD

Does the weightloss slow down much? What would the side effects be if I continued on SS? I'm so close to target now (well at least in my head) that i don't want to introduce food and mess up all my hard work!

Thanks KD

Does the weightloss slow down much? What would the side effects be if I continued on SS?

No, the weightloss doesn't slow down much at all. Sometimes it's a little slower that first week on it, but then other times people get bigger losses. It all depends.

Side effects if you don't. Mainly loss of lean tissue. That's ack, because the more lean you have, the higher your metabolic rate. Helps with maintenance too :clap:

I'm so close to target now (well at least in my head) that i don't want to introduce food and mess up all my hard work!

I understand that, and it can feel a bit scary, but the thing is you really need to look at the big picture rather than your weightloss goal. Yeah, I know the goal weight is so important to us, but useless really if we only stay there for a week or two. Food has got to come into the picture somewhere, and it's really much easier to introduce it when the eyes are still on the goal weight, rather than the "yeah...I've done it...go celebrate" ;)

You'll be fine. Have confidence in yourself and enjoy 810. It's a fab plan :)

thanks for the reply..
my CDC keeps telling me that they get audited thats why i cant book one day say a tue and the next a wed with out buying 8 days food even though the next week i would go back to tue and it would all work itself out!. id much rather she didnt lie to me she has done a few things in the past which are blatant lies it totally gets on my nerves its a complete money making thing to her... in my opinion but i also get on quiet well with her in other ways which is why i stick with her.
sorry for my moan

my CDC keeps telling me that they get audited thats why i cant book one day say a tue and the next a wed with out buying 8 days food even though the next week i would go back to tue and it would all work itself out!.

LOL what an odd thing for her to say..
I think sometimes people just lie... no apparent reason things just pop out of their mouths and then they can't go back on it...
I too hate people who lie... pointless and always discovered...

x

Back