Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A question for the CDCs

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Guru, 3 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cambridge are looking for another counsellor in my area - my CDC has been advertising for one. I think she is rather busy!

Anyway, I was chatting to her today about her own weight loss and how she manages to maintain and she said that being a CDC is great motivation to stay slim because she wants to set a good example.

And it occurred to me, that I need that kind of motivation. And as I work from home two days a week, I could easily fit appointments in.

I realise I am a long way away from the BMI I would need to become a CDC. But I would seriously consider it if they would accept me. I realise though as I've fallen off the wagon a couple of times I may not be the best candidate.

Do you find that being a CDC is helpful in maintaining your weight?

Last edited: 3 September 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    my CDC says that is the main reason she does it and not for the money! I like your thinking its something I would love to do :D just got to lose the weight first! x

4. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    I think it is a great motivator for me x

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well. I guess it could be motivating, though not necessarily in the right way. Could keep you on track for a while though.

Okay...I'm controversial :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.