a question for the girls

newlifenow

ive done a search on this and found many threads on girls having continuous periods and unusually bad ones. Im having an unusually bad one but im just wondering will this affect my weightloss tommorrow? In ww I never lost any weight the week of my period....

Not sure hun. Some say their loss slows the week before, others the week of their totm. I know I have low weeks but haven't really equated them with my totm. How have your losses been at other totms?

Good luck for your WI.

x

oddly enough i get a change in weight 2 weeks before, i start week 9 tomorrow and this week i have hardly moved on the scales, and guess what... its 2 weeks before blob week again.

either way your body will adjust over time and you will get regular weight loss.

over 12 weeks on ww i gained 1/2 pound, on slimming clubs it took a year to lose 2 stone, on LT I have lost 2 stone in 9 weeks :D:D:D

either way you are on to a winner here :)

Being without either womb or ovaries, it (thankfully) doesn't affect me. Don't miss 'em either!
However, I read a thread on here a while ago, that said during LT, there is an effect on oestrogen levels, due to the rapid weight loss, that can muck up the old monthlies. I'm sure it said it did you no harm, but is a nuisance.
If you've got the time, have a trawl through old threads and check it out.

For me I put up a pound or two for about 2 or 3 days before the period and then hold it until about day 3 of the period. Purely fluid retention. But if you are having a really long one it should effect your weigh in now. It would have effected the one when you were due or just got the period.

HTH

Hi hun, everyone is different. I tend to have bit fluid retention just before period starts so record a smaller weightloss that week, but bigger one week after. Overall it doesn't make a difference.

Hope your weigh in goes well, but if not next week is likely to be a bumper one so don't worry x

just for anyone searching this question, i was down 5lb, it was the week before that i suffered it with a 3lb weight loss which is actually fact was average enough anyway

Back