• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A question...

I am currently doing TS, and enjoying it and seeing good results.

My question is if on a Saturday I wanted to have a dinner (WS) how much of a difference to my weight loss would this cause?

In the handbook it says with WS you can expect to lose 10lbs a month, and thats by having a meal a day. Could this one meal kick me out of ketosis? I would obviously only have items from the food list.

its not something I feel I need at the moment and I was fine this weekend, but its a question my husband asked and I thought I would ask all of you.

Many thanks xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st9lb C: 18st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 3st3lb(14.85%)
If youre only having items from the food list you will still be in ketosis. And I wouldnt imagine one meal would have too much effect on you losses.

Oh wow thats great, good to know. i had a look in the handbook, and it does look a lot that I would be able to eat (or maybe I am reading it wrong, lol)
1 portion of protein
4 portions of veg or salad
1 portion of fruit
1 portion of dairy

This seems a lot? Would I be better just having the protein and veg? Sorry for all these questions but I would rather know now than have a bad day and ruin all of my hard work. xxx

xxx

S: 21st9lb C: 18st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 3st3lb(14.85%)
Id go with just the protein and veg. Thats what I did on my aam week. Anything else seems a tad excessive to me.