A question...

LittlemissD

I am currently doing TS, and enjoying it and seeing good results.

My question is if on a Saturday I wanted to have a dinner (WS) how much of a difference to my weight loss would this cause?

In the handbook it says with WS you can expect to lose 10lbs a month, and thats by having a meal a day. Could this one meal kick me out of ketosis? I would obviously only have items from the food list.

its not something I feel I need at the moment and I was fine this weekend, but its a question my husband asked and I thought I would ask all of you.

Many thanks xxx

If youre only having items from the food list you will still be in ketosis. And I wouldnt imagine one meal would have too much effect on you losses.

If you only have one meal and keep to the correct food it most likely wont make any difference.

Oh wow thats great, good to know. i had a look in the handbook, and it does look a lot that I would be able to eat (or maybe I am reading it wrong, lol)
1 portion of protein
4 portions of veg or salad
1 portion of fruit
1 portion of dairy

This seems a lot? Would I be better just having the protein and veg? Sorry for all these questions but I would rather know now than have a bad day and ruin all of my hard work. xxx

xxx

Id go with just the protein and veg. Thats what I did on my aam week. Anything else seems a tad excessive to me.

I agree. It would just be nice to have a little fish and veg on the occasion if needed :) xxx

Back