• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a quiery pretty please on syns

sorry not sure if this is in the right section, so spologies if not. My question is does anyone use there syns as a total and deduct throughout the week? eg: start with 70 a week rather than 15 a day? I seem to think I have read this somewhere but can't find it. I know its not the correct way to do it but im sure somepeople do this and it works for them. All opinions welcomethank you

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
A lot of people do this. I personally don't, but it's what is best for you.
It is somewhere in the SW FAQ's to say it's allowed but a lot of consultants don't recommend it.

I don't see an issue with it, if it works then fab!

Thanks for that. I shall have a look over there. I might give it a go and see what happens. I won't feel as restricted that way. Some days you always want more and less other days, thanks again

Sassia

Silver Member
I think the only reason its not recommended is that if you use all of them up too early you are more likely to go off plan later in the week. I personally find it works as I can plan for a couple of glasses of wine on Friday or Saturday.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins