a quiery pretty please on syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Abidabi, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Abidabi

Abidabi Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.74%)
    sorry not sure if this is in the right section, so spologies if not. My question is does anyone use there syns as a total and deduct throughout the week? eg: start with 70 a week rather than 15 a day? I seem to think I have read this somewhere but can't find it. I know its not the correct way to do it but im sure somepeople do this and it works for them. All opinions welcomethank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

A lot of people do this. I personally don't, but it's what is best for you.
    It is somewhere in the SW FAQ's to say it's allowed but a lot of consultants don't recommend it.

I don't see an issue with it, if it works then fab!

4. Abidabi

Abidabi Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.74%)
    Thanks for that. I shall have a look over there. I might give it a go and see what happens. I won't feel as restricted that way. Some days you always want more and less other days, thanks again

5. Sassia

Sassia Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think the only reason its not recommended is that if you use all of them up too early you are more likely to go off plan later in the week. I personally find it works as I can plan for a couple of glasses of wine on Friday or Saturday.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.