A really bad start

catz_marr

Started back on LLL properly yesterday, 1.5hrs excercise 2 shakes in the day and then when id got home my mum (bless her) had already cooked for me so i had 2 pork chops and a few carrots (left out the gravy, potatoes and sweetcorn) It clearly wasnt enough and as there was nothing else in the house to eat i had a bar straight after dinner.....and then one at about 10 before bed, i then work at about 2am really hungry and in my sleepy haze went into the kitchen raided the cupboard and had a penguin bar:sigh::mad::mad:

And then got to work today and without even thinking picked up a biscuit off the plate and ate it??!!! wth am i doing?!!!!

someone slap me quick!!

It's ok :) The fact that you have recognised your downfalls means you're serious about this diet! (though sounds like the opposite is true?). You are seeing the destructive patterns against the direct opposition of what LLLite is.
We can see your weakness is the doting mother, you don't want to disappoint her and not have what she's offered you. You still have the 'unconscious' nibbly side, eating without thinking that so many of us have had to become painfully aware of! All of us STILL catch outselves *nearly* popping something in our mouths that we shouldn't! But it takes practice to see it happening. :) At first, most of us spit the food out because we're like 'OMG! I can't have that!!'.

The dinner doesn't sound bad at all, well done on resisting the items that aren't 'allowed'. ;) But you do need to work on the hunger pangs, they will happen a lot during the first 3-4 days while you're getting into ketosis. Perhaps keep a bottle of water with some water flavour mix by your bed, it will be sweet to counteract your 'nibble' urges and the water will hydrate you (in the middle of the night it's most likely THIRST rather than actual hunger you're feeling).

Don't worry, you're doing well. You are fighting your inner demons right now. :) Take is slowly, we all fight little battles along the way, the main thing is not to give up! Lite is a little more tricky because there's actual food involved which can make it more psychologically straining at times.

Keep going, you know you can do it. :) Think about how fab it will feel to be slim for the summer! It's worth it!

Back