A restart from tommorow...

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
..with the help and support of Hubby. We are doing it together in the hope it will help keep us on the straight and narrow.
I tried REALLY hard this week yet managed to put a pound on. I want my Xen back :(
Saturday will be new weigh in day so we can do it together.
Our lives are pretty hectic at the moment so dieting has taken a bit of a backseat, but I really need to focus on it 100% or it just doesnt work.

Good luck to you both x

Good luck hun x

Good luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a laugh and a half this morning, I put the scales in my usual weighing spot (on a piece of board so its level) and it said I had gained 3 pound over night, I nearly died.
Hubby then decides that using the scales on the concrete steps outside our front door would be better, so he stands outside in his Marvel Comic Pants I might add and then our neighbour walks past, haha I couldnt stop laughing.
I tried them there and it gave me 3 different weights! the 4th weight was the same as the third so I will go with that one as a new starting weight.

Lovely start to the day :) good job you're moving though

toofatkat said:
Lovely start to the day :) good job you're moving though

Haha or every sat morning if you start WI on your front door step you will start attracting a crowd lol Generally how many people WI naked?? I am assuming you had more clothes on than your hubby :)

That made me smile for the first time in a couple of days heheh :)

Mis-behave said:
Haha or every sat morning if you start WI on your front door step you will start attracting a crowd lol Generally how many people WI naked?? I am assuming you had more clothes on than your hubby :)

Or you could start charging your neighbours to weigh in with you x

I had my pjs on lol, modest ones! I dont own any marvel comic pants :( I do have Cookie Monster ones tho lol.

Had a good day today , lots of walking round shops! Hubby made a lovely Dolmio Light Spag Bol for dinner tonight and I am now sat here doing the shopping list for tommorows Tesco shop in the morning.

Still trying....Have refrained from anything majorly bad for the past few days, have had a small amount of dairy free easter egg, think i need to just throw it away so the temptation isnt there. Cant even just get Hubby to eat it now! :)

Just throw it in the bin. It can't tempt you then. Well done on your good choices x

Back